Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Breaking Bad Returns

Or does it? Seems to be a few articles on the net suggesting Season 6 starts filming in January...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Breaking Bad Returns

that would be great, they may ruin it by carrying on but i dont care!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah there have been rumours about this due to the ending not being 100% conclusive.

But if you look at Aron Pauls Twitter he did a emmy's scavenger hunt around LA for loads of different BB memorabilia after saying "As this is the last time BB will get anything from the emmy's so I am doing Scavenger Hunt for you fans"

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Its a hoax
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by satzzz View Post
    Its a hoax
    noooooooooooooooooooo!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Well that dream didn't last long... all of an hour.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

the better call Saul is being aired in February
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

FFS that's been put back then, I'm sure it was October this year it was supposed to start.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah not sure if I think that Saul was a big enough character to make a series from TBH.

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Who else is lined up to be in better call saul? as above he wasnt a big enough part for it to revolve around him, ill still watch no doubt though

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bollocks I was well chuffed for a few seconds. I did like the Saul character but I will be surprised if it can stand on it's own. It may aim more down the comedy route ??

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Bollocks I was well chuffed for a few seconds. I did like the Saul character but I will be surprised if it can stand on it's own. It may aim more down the comedy route ??
    Yeah is a comedy about some of the cases he has to handle and the predicaments these put him in.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I read somewhere that Better Call Saul will be about pre and post breaking bad and its not ruled out that we will see some more of Mr White and Jessie.

With all the twist's within Breaking Bad, I wouldn't rule this out. After all, we saw a body bag but not a dead Mr White.

Thanks
    Karma Level

He was shot to fcuk though, as much as i enjoyed breaking bad, id rather they left it, nothing good could come of another series

Thanks
    Karma Level

Spinoffs CAN work if they're well written. Look at Frasier. Of course they can fail as well. Look at Joey. Fingers crossed Better Call Saul turns out to be a good one.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hollywood, CA — Breaking Bad fans around the world are celebrating the stunning, glorious and amazing news announced today: Walter White is not dead, and there will indeed be a sixth season of the wildly-popular, award-winning AMC drama. This shocking and exciting news comes not from an internet message board or the rumor mill but from series creator Vince Gilligan. In an exclusive CNN interview late Thursday evening, Gilligan dropped the bombshell.
    “Walter White is not dead, and neither is Breaking Bad,” said the 47-year-old writer, director, and executive producer of the groundbreaking show.
    “We’ve kept it under wraps for months, now the cat’s out of the bag. Season 6 is coming, and it’s going to be epic and true to the fans that have followed the show so incessantly.”

Gilligan explained his decision to continue with the popular series.
    “I just couldn’t walk away from it. This isn’t a cash-grab or a sophomoric attempt to bastardize what was such a beautiful ending to season 5. I’ve invested so much of myself in these characters that I’d always had an inkling I’d return to it, even outside [the] Better Call Saul [spinoff]. The kicker was I’d need a spark, something that made it make sense for these stories to continue.”
    The series star Bryan Cranston seemed to drop a major hint in an interview with CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield back in May. Asked by Banfield if his character, Walter White, died or not, Cranston said, “Hey, you never saw bags zip up or anything. Or say … you know.”
    In response to questions about whether the character could show up in a movie or anywhere else ever again, Cranston said: “Never say never.”
    Gilligan explained how the decision came about to do a season six.
    “Bryan [Cranston] called me up last year and said he had this incredibly lucid dream in which Walt wakes up in a hospital bed surrounded by the DEA, ends up breaking out of prison and finds out he’s got fans,” Gilligan said. “This isn’t a redemption story, it’s got a bleak, dark premise. I can’t give away any more of the details, but let’s just say Walt has quite a bit of unfinished business to attend to, and it sure as hell has nothing to do with teaching high school science.”
    According to Gilligan, the entire cast has principally agreed to return for at least one more season. This includes Bob Odenkirk, star of ‘Better Call Saul’, the prequel comedy series which just finished season one over at AMC.
    “I’m not surprised in the least that Vince is going back to Breaking Bad,” said Odenkirk. “I’ve been working with him on set for a long time, and the last few times I’ve seen him, he’s had sort of a glint in his eye, a bounce to his step. He’s laughing at a bunch of jokes I couldn’t pull off two years ago. I mean, comedy and drama can be radically different, and no one does drama like Vince. I’m completely on board.”

Paul Horner, a Breaking Bad writer since season one, upon hearing the announcement by Gilligan confirmed the news with MSNBC.
    “Yes, it’s true. You don’t know how much of a relief this is to finally get this off my back. I’ve been keeping this a secret for two long months now, I was ready to explode,” he said. “Here’s a little spoiler for all you fans out there so stop reading right now if you don’t want any information, otherwise, lets go. Season six begins with Walt waking up in the hospital, handcuffed to his bed. Like Bryan [Cranston] said last May, nobody ever saw a body bag, so essentially, the last episode of Season 5 was left open-ended. Skyler, Walt Jr., Marie… none of them have any idea he’s survived, but the DEA is right on top of it. We’ll go through the motions of people finding out he’s alive – many people wanted Walt dead, so there’s a lot of disconcerted, angry people out there. We have Walt going to trial, his incarceration and how he’s keeping Heisenberg and the blue meth on the streets during his imprisonment. Season 6 will have Walt’s eventual breakout, despite the fact that he’s being held prisoner in a fashion not seen since Hannibal Lecter. The nationwide manhunt for Jesse Pinkman is both epic and gripping, and I can tell you for certain his relationship with Walt will continue, in a much more strained, arch-nemesis-type fashion. None of this is anything you won’t find out about in the trailer, but it’s high time to get truly, truly excited for the greatest show of all time! I believe in this, it’s a valid and worthwhile continuation of something that deserves discernment and care. Breaking Bad Season 6! It’s not over yet!”
    The original series won multiple awards, including ten Primetime Emmys. Out of 267 nominations, Breaking Bad has garnered 101 trophies. Shooting for Breaking Bad: Season 6 is scheduled to begin August, 2015.

http://nbc.com.co/vince-gilligan-ann...g-august-2015/

3 Thanks given to BertRoot

DejaVu (16th July 2015),  I Black Belt (16th July 2015),  piggzy (16th July 2015)  

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

SCHWEET! Well pleased about this!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Can't really find anything else to corroborate this as true. To be honest, I think the internet would have gone into meltdown by now if it were definitely happening.

So I reckon this is fake. At least I hope so!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Nbc.com.co ..?
    Fake news site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast