Close

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Bad News Massive amount of Pakistani's rape & sexually abuse over 1400 Rotherham children

The scale of this report is simply staggering and some of the detail extremely hard to read.
    It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it.
    They either didn't believe what they were being told, played it down, or were too nervous to act. The failures, the report says, are blatant.
    The report estimates that 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham.
    The processes for dealing with these crimes have got better in the last four years, but still improvements need to be made.
    There were more apologies from the council today but the report's author says they are too late

Despite this, the report concluded: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."
    Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."
    She said she found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone".
    Failures by those charged with protecting children happened despite three reports between 2002 and 2006 which both the council and police were aware of, and "which could not have been clearer in the description of the situation in Rotherham".
    She said the first of these reports was "effectively suppressed" because senior officers did not believe the data. The other two were ignored, she said.
    The inquiry team found that in the early 2000s when a group of professionals attempted to monitor a number of children believed to be at risk, "managers gave little help or support to their efforts".
    The report revealed some people at a senior level in the police and children's social care thought the extent of the problem was being "exaggerated".
    Prof Jay said: "The authorities involved have a great deal to answer for."
    • At least 1,400 children were subjected to "appalling" sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found.
      Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated it said.
      The report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council in 2013, revealed there had been three previous inquiries.
      Five men from the town were jailed for sexual offences against girls in 2010.
      'Doused in petrol' Professor Alexis Jay, who wrote the latest report, said there had been "blatant" collective failures by the council's leadership, senior managers had "underplayed" the scale of the problem and South Yorkshire Police had failed to prioritise the issue.
      Prof Jay said police "regarded many child victims with contempt" and that by far the majority of perpetrators were described as 'Asian' by victims".
      Continue reading the main story Analysis

James Vincent BBC Look North

The scale of this report is simply staggering and some of the detail extremely hard to read.
      It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it.
      They either didn't believe what they were being told, played it down, or were too nervous to act. The failures, the report says, are blatant.
      The report estimates that 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham.
      The processes for dealing with these crimes have got better in the last four years, but still improvements need to be made.
      There were more apologies from the council today but the report's author says they are too late

Despite this, the report concluded: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."
      Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."
      She said she found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone".
      Failures by those charged with protecting children happened despite three reports between 2002 and 2006 which both the council and police were aware of, and "which could not have been clearer in the description of the situation in Rotherham".
      She said the first of these reports was "effectively suppressed" because senior officers did not believe the data. The other two were ignored, she said.
      The inquiry team found that in the early 2000s when a group of professionals attempted to monitor a number of children believed to be at risk, "managers gave little help or support to their efforts".
      The report revealed some people at a senior level in the police and children's social care thought the extent of the problem was being "exaggerated".
      Prof Jay said: "The authorities involved have a great deal to answer for."
    A wise man once said " "

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Massive amount of Pakistani's rape & sexually abuse over 1400 Rotherham children

its bad enough we have all these Pakistani ped0's knocking about abusing our children, we also have the authorities: police/councils etc that have swept things under the carpet
    A wise man once said " "

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Massive amount of Pakistani's rape & sexually abuse over 1400 Rotherham children

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    its bad enough we have all these Pakistani ped0's knocking about abusing our children, we also have the authorities: police/councils etc that have swept things under the carpet
    disgusting and to be fair Det, sweeping shit under the carpet is something that police/councils and politicians have down to a tee!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks to Mystical_2K

Detector (26th August 2014)  

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

its because it was swept under the carpet and hushed up that its made me so mad. its because of things like that, people don't believe there is any problem and if it is happening its too small to worry about. this will be the tip of the iceberg and I forsee thousands more children anywhere there are large Pakistani communities.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

A rotherham lad myself, makes ya sick to the stomach, really do fear for my two young girls, set fire to every last one of them that had any involvement

4 Thanks given to PlauGE

Detector (26th August 2014),  littlebilly1 (26th August 2014),  steiff1 (2nd September 2014),  ViSaGe (27th August 2014)  

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

mate I feel for you, children as young as 11 gangraped by men of Pakistani origin.

some doused in petrol to warn them and one girl got stabbed and left to die in a local canal.

the report says victims treated with contempt by authorities and were not listened to
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yea the laura wilson thing back in 2010 'honour killing'' poor lass, should of been prevented

Thanks to PlauGE

Detector (26th August 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

There is always a high level of incompetance wherever the police are involved. This is why so many things are "swept under the carpet" so to speak.

I find it hard to believe that so many cases in any given area is that hard to investigate, arrest, charge and punish whoever is involved.

And don't forget folks, these are only the cases, reports we are aware of. Think of the ones we aren't privvy to.

Terrible state of affairs.

DJ OD

3 Thanks given to DJ OD

Detector (26th August 2014),  stevo25 (28th August 2014),  Zoots (26th August 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

They are all far too busy telling us all what a marvellous thing multiculturalism is, along with how immigration is also very good for this country to bother with mere trifles like this that may make us plebs question their mantra

Thanks to mij

Detector (27th August 2014)  

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I wonder where all the usual voices have gone in threads like this who usually jump on the bandwagon and deny such things
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

What I don't understand is why is it so easy for the police/law to investigate and prosecute someone like Rolf Harris who committed a crime 30+ years ago and which probably was no where as brutal as this?

3 Thanks given to H4ss4n

4me2 (27th August 2014),  AD (1st September 2014),  Detector (27th August 2014)  

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

agreed
    A wise man once said " "

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by H4ss4n View Post
    What I don't understand is why is it so easy for the police/law to investigate and prosecute someone like Rolf Harris who committed a crime 30+ years ago and which probably was no where as brutal as this?
    hes white.........end of
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by H4ss4n View Post
    That's a very good question.
    I imagine when it's a celebrity that the press and politicians can make more money out of it and push their agendas.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks to 4me2

Detector (28th August 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Unless the guilty parties are really old, are they not more likely British (and of Pakisani origin), and NOT Pakistani.

Thanks
    Karma Level

EDL are having a little gathering outside rotherham police station , media dont want to know about it though

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am not sure their race has any relevance, except to push the anti-muslim agenda and support war in the Middle East.

There are plenty of white paedophi1es out there. Just think of all the recent infamous ones. I can name about 5 of the top of my head.

Agreed. It shouldn't have been allowed to happen. And like Jimmy Saville and his cronies, they exploited the most vulnerable, who had very few people caring for them. Too many people who placed their own agendas ahead of the protection of innocent children.

3 Thanks given to Geko

GTI (28th August 2014),  Gunny (2nd September 2014),  Robbo (29th August 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

A paedo is a paedo ! It doesnt matter what colour, race or ethnic background or upbringing. He/She is still abusing a child.
    I do agree there seems to be a massive influx of pakistani's abusing/grooming children but is the media focusing more on them ?

What are the actual statistics of white vs ethnic child abusers in this country ? Doubt there will be much in it but I could be wrong, apparently I occasionally am.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

@geko wtf are you on, we have gone from some Pakistani people who are ped0s to the war in Iraq???

its very relavent their ethnicity because it has been reported that 99% of of of the people involved in this hideous crime was of Pakistani origin.

people like you can try to cover up and defend those type of predotary ped0philes but I for one hate them.
    and there are loads of child abusers out there of many different creeds or colours but none so savage, so widespread on society and so grossly under challenged than the ones who are doing this from the Pakistani community
    A wise man once said " "

2 Thanks given to Detector

piggzy (27th August 2014),  wijit (2nd September 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    @geko wtf are you on, we have gone from some Pakistani people who are ped0s to the war in Iraq???

its very relavent their ethnicity because it has been reported that 99% of of of the people involved in this hideous crime was of Pakistani origin.

people like you can try to cover up and defend those type of predotary ped0philes but I for one hate them.
    and there are loads of child abusers out there of many different creeds or colours but none so savage, so widespread on society and so grossly under challenged than the ones who are doing this from the Pakistani community
    I think you may be right ! They perhaps view white girls as vulnerable targets who fulfill a requirement !

Thanks to piggzy

Detector (27th August 2014)  

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast