Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Beheading was staged

Analysts believe the British jihadi in the video may not have been James Foley's killer, although it is accepted that the journalist was murdered

Still from video which shows the beheading of American journalist James Foley

The video of James Foley’s execut1on may have been staged, with the actual murder taking place off-camera, it has emerged.

Forensic analysis of the footage of the journalist’s death has suggested that the British jihadist in the film may have been the frontman rather than the killer.

The clip, which apparently depicts Mr Foley’s brutal beheading, has been widely seen as a propaganda coup for Islamic State miltant group.

But a study of the four-minute 40-second clip, carried out by an international forensic science company which has worked for police forces across Britain, suggested camera trickery and slick post-production techniques appear to have been used.

The video of James Foley’s execut1on may have been staged, with the actual murder taking place off-camera, it has emerged.

Forensic analysis of the footage of the journalist’s death has suggested that the British jihadist in the film may have been the frontman rather than the killer.

The clip, which apparently depicts Mr Foley’s brutal beheading, has been widely seen as a propaganda coup for Islamic State miltant group.

But a study of the four-minute 40-second clip, carried out by an international forensic science company which has worked for police forces across Britain, suggested camera trickery and slick post-production techniques appear to have been used.

A forensic analyst told The Times that no blood can be seen, even though the knife is drawn across the neck area at least six times.
    “After enhancements, the knife can be seen to be drawn across the upper neck at least six times, with no blood evidence to the point the picture fades to black,” the analysis said.
    Sounds allegedly made by Foley do not appear consistent with what may be expected.
    During Foley’s speech, there appears to be a blip which could indicate the journalist had to repeat a line.
    One expert commissioned to examine the footage was reported as saying: “I think it has been staged. My feeling is that the execut1on may have happened after the camera was stopped.”
    However the company, which requested anonymity, did not reach a definitive answer.
    It concluded: “No one is disputing that at some point an execut1on occurred.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalis...en-staged.html

Last edited by Robbo; 27th August 2014 at 09:28 AM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Beheading was staged

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Karma Level

So

now translates to

Beheading was staged

Nice logic, may we now all forgive those nice ISIS chaps and get them put back on the Christmas card list.

There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

His sister hardly looks full of grief :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmeDwsguvkA

She is nearly pissing herself laughing in this interview. Strange to say the least

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

What a strange reaction by the sister. Very weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    So

now translates to

Beheading was staged

Nice logic, may we now all forgive those nice ISIS chaps and get them put back on the Christmas card list.

Our corporate media is shoveling ISIS at us as hard as they can, in an obvious propaganda campaign reminiscent of the similar campaign about "Al Qaeda" and "Osama Bin Laden" that preceded Sep 11th...THAT is precisely why this fake beheading was done, to get people to hate Muslims so they won't care if millions get blown away.. Whoever set ISIS up they have so far acheived Muslims killing Muslims. If this were a true aggressor surely their number one target would be Israel ? This ISIS are nutters but who created them?

Thanks to Robbo

CzarJunkie (27th August 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

ISIS is just the latest bogeyman to keep us supporting the draconian erosion of our civil rights and wars designed to secure valuable resources on foreign soil. It's amazing how we lap this shit up. Year after fucking year we just let the media, backed by governments and corporations, feed us a line of bullshit that keeps the military-industrial complex in place.

I don't know if the video was staged or not, but I do know that ISIS was born out of a conflict designed by us in Syria. It's no accident that these 'radicals' suddenly find themselves with pot loads of cash and enough arms to start WWIII.

3 Thanks given to CzarJunkie

Bald Bouncer (27th August 2014),  billynoguts (25th September 2014),  WotTheFook (27th August 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Completely agree, I'd never heard of ISIS before a few months ago, just like I'd never heard of Al Qaeda before Sept 11th.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    Completely agree, I'd never heard of ISIS before a few months ago, just like I'd never heard of Al Qaeda before Sept 11th.
    You can add Boko Haram to that list and the group (forget the name) that did the attack in Kenya. All groups covertly brought into being by the west imho to keep us all angry and in a frenzy about these so called terrorist groups overseas so we are not moaning like fuck about the absolute raping we are tolerating by our own governments at home. Divide and conquer I believe is the term

Thanks
    Karma Level

1984 - perpetual war?

I blame George Orwell for putting down the blueprints.

2 Thanks given to Over Carl

4me2 (27th August 2014),  WotTheFook (27th August 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    ISIS is just the latest bogeyman to keep us supporting the draconian erosion of our civil rights and wars designed to secure valuable resources on foreign soil. It's amazing how we lap this shit up. Year after fucking year we just let the media, backed by governments and corporations, feed us a line of bullshit that keeps the military-industrial complex in place.

I don't know if the video was staged or not, but I do know that ISIS was born out of a conflict designed by us in Syria. It's no accident that these 'radicals' suddenly find themselves with pot loads of cash and enough arms to start WWIII.

I agree. When the media decided that the name ISIS wasn't "scary" enough, they suddenly became Islamic State. Because that is scarier. Especially as the press are constantly pushing this Muslim fight for Britain to become a Sharia State.

From what I understand... All these groups are supported by various governments and individuals who are hoping to profit from the control of the areas in the Middle East when the fighting has stopped. Supposedly the Qatari government is chucking a lot of money at ISIS. It's also almost nailed on that they are using American weaponry,

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree. Get shitloads of cash for the military to blow shit up, then get another shitload of cash for construction companies to rebuild stuff, before it gets blown up all over again. Lockheed Martin / Boeing / Halliburton and the US construction companies (Whiting-Turner appear to be doing rather well in 2014 in a recession, according to this list) are laughing all the way to the bank and Warren Buffet must be really pissed off that he missed out on this perpetual scam. All he got was Burger King buying out Tim Horton's, to avoid some tax from the US.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

THE SECOND PROXY STATE

ISIS is an enemy, and identifying ISIS has become a necessity for the reason that one cannot fight an enemy that has not been identified . While other enemies have been identified, ISIS has succeeded in evading any clear identification and remains practically unknown, and this is intended to help ISIS carry on this scheme . Once fully identified ISIS will be exposed for what it is . But this is not easy .First of all ISIS is like al Qa'ida - a US tool- and - like al Qa'ida - its creator is the US administration, and like al Qa'ida, it is made of thugs that mainly come from Saudi Arabia and from Gulf countries and they constitute more than half the ISIS army , This army has been created to destroy Syria because of Syria's pro Resistance stands .

It is the Resistance then that is being sought by ISIS .But ISIS enmity is not restricted to the Resistance and to the allies of the Resistance , for it targeted other minorities and threatened them causing their displacement .Let it be known that ISIS has no obscure origins , it is a US creation, it is US that is attacking Arab countries and societies with Saudi tools and Saudi money for ISIS budget is almost one billion and more .Considering all this , how is US allowed to fight ISIS and permitted to enter as a partner in the war on terror ? How could it be the creator of ISIS and its promoter and at the same its destroyer?

All this shuffling of cards and hiding of facts and evidence is not in favor of Arabs for sure, and the war on Terror should not have been declared in the first place by Syria before identifying the Terrorist, and US should not be admitted as partner in the war on Terror as is happening in Iraq and as is liable to happen also in Syria .

This is an extremely dangerous situation that will cause the enemy to infiltrate even more our societies and leave us helpless and powerless . This blurring of vision should stop at once and the enemy denounced and ISIS known for what it is and its project exposed which is the creation of another Israel on Arab land . The Caliphate of ISIS is nothing but the second Israel created on Arab land by the colonialist himself using - this time- another religious tool that is Islam

Thanks
    Karma Level

I just hope no cunt reminds them that Cyprus is part of the Levant region!