Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Will Hayden - Sons of Guns - Rape charges

Blooming heck didn't see this one coming , his daughter going on some show today apparently looks like other daughter a family friend also making claims , sure he will dealt with in Louisiana prison by inmates and facing up to 25 years

Discovery have cancelled show and all websites and pages around the show and red jacket have been taken down.

http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-roug...nd_raised.html

NOLA.com
    SearchSearchAccountSign In

Greater New OrleansChange Region
    'Sons of Guns' star bond raised to $350k; Hayden's daughter to appear on Dr. Phil Thursday

Will Hayden, 49, has been booked on multiple rape charges in East Baton Rouge and Livingston Parishes. (LPSO)
    By Quincy Hodges, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune
    Email the author | Follow on Twitter
    on September 10, 2014 at 3:20 PM, updated September 10, 2014 at 3:45 PM
    View/Post Comments
    Bail has been increased to $350,000 for Will Hayden, the founder of Red Jacket Firearms in Baton Rouge and the star of "Sons of Guns," a now-canceled reality TV short on Discovery Channel.

Hayden, who is being held at the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison, was booked on additional count of forcible rape on Monday for the alleged rape of a 12-year-old girl that occurred nearly 22 years ago in East Baton Rouge Parish.

Hayden was booked on aggravated rape on Aug. 26, in which he's accused of raping a 12-year-old girl that allegedly started in March 2013.

The victim from 22 years ago came forward when Hayden's arrest was made public and told authorities that she was raped by Hayden while staying with his family at their apartment on Cedarcreat Avenue when she was 12-years-old.

The Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office brought similar charges against Hayden on Sept. 5. Hayden was booked with one count of aggravated rape and indecent behavior with a juvenile. The aggravated rape charge stems from an incident in March 2013 involving a girl who was 11-years-old at the time.

A second woman, who recently came forward, told LPSO Detectives that Hayden had conducted in indecent behavior with her back in 1995 when she was 12 or 13-years-old.

"LPSO currently has a 'hold' placed on Hayden – meaning, once he makes bond in EBR, he'll be transferred back to the Livingston Parish Detention Center," Lori Steele, a spokesperson for LPSO said.

In Livingston Parish, bond for the aggravated rape charge is set at $100,000 and bond for the indecent behavior with a juvenile charge is set at $25,000.

"There is shocking personal and company history to be told about the behavior of the accused; Will Hayden, a "family man" who controlled Stephanie's life and much of the content behind the hit reality show "Sons of Guns" on Discovery Channel for the last 5 years," Jill Trammell, owner of Patriot Promotions PR and spokesperson for Stephanie Hayden Ford.

Trammell says Stephanie Hayden Ford, Will Hayden's daughter, will appear on the syndicated daytime talk show Dr. Phil on Thursday, (Sept. 11) in an exclusive interview.

"In the interview, Ford talks to Dr. Phil about what she thinks of the allegations against her father, and if she believes them to be true," a prepared statement said. "And, for the first time publicly, Ford makes new allegations against her father."

Stephanie Hayden Ford released the following statement about Thursday's appearance:

"I decided to appear on Dr. Phil to tell my story exclusively because I know he would take it seriously. With my father now in jail, everyone in my family and in our company are now talking openly for the first time. I have nothing to gain from this exclusive interview, but to begin living in truth and getting help for myself and my sister. I just pray that our story will somehow prevent another victim from staying silent."

"SONS OF GUNS" CASE
    'Sons of Guns' star bond raised to $350k; Hayden's daughter to appear on Dr. Phil Thursday
    'Sons of Guns' star faces additional charge of forcible rape
    'Sons of Guns,' 'Call Me Crazy,' 'Rectify:' Dave's DVR Weekly, April 19-25
    Tab Benoit's 'Shelter Me' fuels Discovery reality hit 'Sons of Guns'
    TVLD: Joshua Ledet takes 'American Idol' to church, TV tweet, TV picks
    View/Post Comments
    Related Stories

'Sons of Guns' star also booked on rape charges in Livingston Parish

'Sons of Guns' show canceled amid rape allegations
    videophotos
    Officers justified in shooting during drug bust, Gretna chief says
    5:38 PM
    Uploaded by Prescotte Stokes III, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune

See more Crime videos »
    breaking news/live events

Latest live event and breaking news, weather, sports and entertainment updates as they happen.

optional
    Check here if you do not want to receive additional email offers and information. See our privacy policy
    video of the day

Chubbie’s restaurant fried chicken taste test

See, share your New Orleans videos!
    NOLA.com TV
    Most Read

Inmates' sex crime caught on camera at Orleans Parish re-entry program, warrants say

Ray Nagin arrives at federal prison in Texas

Longer version of Ray Rice video reveals obscentities, apparent spitting before punch

Ray Nagin, once New Orleans' mayor, now federal inmate No. 32751-034

Former New Orleans Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma blasts Roger Goodell in Ray Rice saga
    Active Discussions

1NFL releases statement on report that law enforcement sent NFL Ray Rice tape
    (27 comments)
    2The perception of Islam in a post 9/11 world: Jarvis DeBerry
    (55 comments)
    3David Vitter wants to know the cost of educating unaccompanied immigrant children
    (76 comments)
    4Former fed prosecutor Sal Perricone talks to LA Times about commenting scandal
    (10 comments)
    5Law enforcement official says he sent Ray Rice video to NFL months ago
    (48 comments)
    See more comments »

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

© 2014 NOLA Media Group. All rights reserved (About Us).
    The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of NOLA Media Group.

Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Contact interactivity management.

Ad Choices

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Will Hayden - Sons of Guns - Rape charges

Who the fuck is Will Hayden?

2 Thanks given to CzarJunkie

GTI (11th September 2014),  lfc4ever (11th September 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Will Hayden - Sons of Guns - Rape charges

Frackin Red Necks. Not surprised in the slightest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    "The Internet" is an acronym for "Totally Free"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Will Hayden - Sons of Guns - rape charges