Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    DF Admin 4me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    32,888
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked:        2,073
    Karma Level
    2464

    Bull Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'





    Ed Miliband has said a future Labour government would pay for 36,000 more doctors, nurses and midwives, partly funded by a tax on tobacco firms.

    The Labour leader told his conference the £2.5bn funding pledge to "save and transform" the NHS by 2020 would be the centrepiece of his plan for government.
    It will be paid for by a "mansion tax", a crackdown on tax avoidance and a levy on tobacco firms' market share.
    Labour's mission, he said, was to "restore people's faith in the future".
    In his last conference address before next year's election, the Labour leader set out a 10-year plan to build a "world-class Britain" and said the next eight months would be "an interview with the British public for one of the most important jobs in the country".
    In the 65-minute speech, delivered without notes, he pledged to:


    • Focus on six national goals - including boosting pay, apprenticeships and housing - by 2025
    • Raise £1.2bn through a tax on houses worth more than £2m
    • Lift the minimum wage by £1.50 an hour by 2020
    • Give 16 and 17-year-olds the vote
    • Urge a UN Security Council resolution to build "international support" for military action against Islamic State

    Mr Miliband said he would boost NHS funding without extra borrowing or asking working people to pay extra tax. The extra resources, he said, would provide for 20,000 more nurses, 8,000 more GPs, 5,000 more careworkers and 3,000 more midwives by 2020.
    This, he argued, would make it easier for people to get GP appointments, improve the safety of hospital patients and raise standards of home care.

    The party faithful went away happy, as they always do when their leader speaks. But they were not as ecstatic as some conference audiences I have seen at the final rally before a general election.
    "That was the speech of a future prime minister," said one delegate from Wales. "Now he has to deliver."
    "It was good, but why can't we have the pay rise for low paid workers now? Why wait five years?," added his friend.
    There were a few drooping eyelids in the hall during the first section of the speech, as Mr Miliband told anecdotes about people he had met - Gareth, Josephine, Rosie, etc - but the crowd woke up when he began attacking David Cameron and promising more jobs for the NHS.
    By my count, the Labour leader got a total of 70 rounds of applause, 15 laughs, 13 cheers and five standing ovations - two in response to his pledges on the NHS, one for a crack about Mr Cameron pandering to UKIP and, perhaps the biggest reaction of all, when he attacked the Daily Mail for saying his father "hated Britain". Of course he also got one at the end of his 65 minute address.

    As well as the proceeds of the mansion tax, the "time to care" fund will be paid for by a crackdown on tax loopholes used by hedge funds and other City firm, expected to raise £1.1bn and requiring tobacco firms to contribute to the cost of treating smoking-related illnesses.
    Mr Miliband said the £150m levy, which mirrors a measure introduced in the US in 2009, would target tobacco firms which make "soaring profits on the back of ill health".
    He said the NHS was "creaking" under David Cameron who, he said, "was not fit" to be prime minister.
    "The NHS is sliding backwards under this government," he said. "They are privatising and fragmenting it. Just think what it would look like after five more years of this government. It is not safe in their hands. We built the NHS, We saved the NHS... and we will transform the NHS for the future."
    The Labour leader said David Cameron had no answer to the fall in living standards since 2010. Deriding the coalition government as "not just mediocre but one of the worst ever", he said their time in office had brought people "five years of sacrifice but zero years of success".

    Mr Miliband said the fact 45% of voters in Scotland had voted for independence showed the country "was not in good health".
    "So many people have lost faith in the future," he said. "I've met young people who should have the brightest of futures who tell me their generation is falling into a black hole. People in England who think all politics is rubbish.

    National goals

    "People in Scotland who wanted to leave our country because they felt they had nothing left to lose. Our task is to restore people's faith in the future."
    Among Labour's six goals by 2025 are plans to boost the take-up of apprenticeships until they match the numbers going to university, to halve number of low-paid workers and to create a million new "green" technology jobs.
    He also vowed to double the number of people getting on the property ladder by pledging to build 200,000 new homes a year by 2020.
    Mr Miliband's political rivals attacked the speech, Chancellor George Osborne saying it was "extraordinary" there had not been a single mention of the deficit.
    "If you can't fix the economy you can't fund the NHS," he tweeted.
    And Lib Dem MP Tim Farron said the speech, which was littered with first name references to ordinary people Mr Miliband had met, was not a speech "from a prime minister in waiting".

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. #2
    DF Admin 4me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    32,888
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked:        2,073
    Karma Level
    2464

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Munchausen_syndrome at it's best.
    FFS stop trying to give kids the vote and making out you are doing them a favour.

  3. #3
    DF Jedi DavidF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    GLASGOW
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked:        894
    Karma Level
    286

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    As much as I hate to say it.....and god help us if it happens BUT the Tories look a good bet @ 3/1 for an overall majority in 2015. Also Labour are terrified of Gordon Brown who has wandered back into the front line.
    I will say here now BTW that I think Brown was our unluckiest ever PM...and was handed a poisoned chalice after the Blair years. Some biddy at the conference today had a mike stuck in front of them as they were leaving the hall....BBC interviewer asked "How do you feel about GB ?" She answered simply that I welcome him back if he decides to return....."after all he did save my bank balance"
    Most people do not give the man the credit he deserved for saving the banks.....unpopular as hell at the time and it still is to this day....BUT if he did not act in the way he did (Followed by the rest of the world) you would have not had any cash in your bank accounts as they would all have toppled. We were apparently 48 hours from having the army on the streets of mainland UK to keep order in the event. Scary stuff.

    Thanks to DavidF

    GTI (24th September 2014) 


  4. #4
    DF PiMP billynoguts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    373
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked:        145
    Karma Level
    180

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    Most people do not give the man the credit he deserved for saving the banks.....unpopular as hell at the time and it still is to this day....BUT if he did not act in the way he did (Followed by the rest of the world) you would have not had any cash in your bank accounts as they would all have toppled. We were apparently 48 hours from having the army on the streets of mainland UK to keep order in the event. Scary stuff.
    I personally thought the banks should have gone to the wall! The British public (tax payers) should have bailed out the people and not the banks. The "too big to fail" story is utter bollocks. It gives all corporate banks the president to gamble freely and not worry about their losses. We, our children and our grandchildren will be paying for amongst the other public schoolboy and Mr Brown have dropped us in the shit for a long long time. I always thought we were Capitalist was defined by success and failure but this was not a good example of it!

    2 Thanks given to billynoguts

    Bald Bouncer (24th September 2014), Rick Sanchez (24th September 2014) 


  5. #5
    DF Jedi DavidF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    GLASGOW
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked:        894
    Karma Level
    286

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by billynoguts View Post
    I personally thought the banks should have gone to the wall! The British public (tax payers) should have bailed out the people and not the banks. The "too big to fail" story is utter bollocks. It gives all corporate banks the president to gamble freely and not worry about their losses. We, our children and our grandchildren will be paying for amongst the other public schoolboy and Mr Brown have dropped us in the shit for a long long time. I always thought we were Capitalist was defined by success and failure but this was not a good example of it!
    At the end of the day you would literally have had no access to cash...nor would your employer for a considerable time. Yes it is great to stick it to the big guy...im all for that but not at the expense of the ordinary working man. I have read a few political memoirs that cover that period....and they all paint a very bleak picture of what would have happened world wide. The army would have been on the streets and we would have been struggling to keep power on ect. All our "stuff" relies on people getting paid at the end of the week and being able to feed and transport themselves to and from work. If as was predicted the banks fell one by one then the UK and other countries would have ground to a halt.....Any of you good at hunting and fishing lol ?
    I would love to press the reset button on the whole system....but alas it is never that easy.....Well if you are up for civil unrest on a huge scale then it is easy....us brits just aint up for that sort of stuff. Maybe in another 20 years of pain then people might just put that game console down and fancy it lol.

    Thanks to DavidF

    4me2 (25th September 2014) 


  6. #6
    DF PwNagE Geko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,971
    Thanks
    1,175
    Thanked:        1,281
    Karma Level
    600

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    I would have embraced the anarchy.

  7. #7
    DF PwNagE GTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,718
    Thanks
    1,579
    Thanked:        2,241
    Karma Level
    1181

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    As much as I hate to say it.....and god help us if it happens BUT the Tories look a good bet @ 3/1 for an overall majority in 2015. Also Labour are terrified of Gordon Brown who has wandered back into the front line.
    I will say here now BTW that I think Brown was our unluckiest ever PM...and was handed a poisoned chalice after the Blair years. Some biddy at the conference today had a mike stuck in front of them as they were leaving the hall....BBC interviewer asked "How do you feel about GB ?" She answered simply that I welcome him back if he decides to return....."after all he did save my bank balance"
    Most people do not give the man the credit he deserved for saving the banks.....unpopular as hell at the time and it still is to this day....BUT if he did not act in the way he did (Followed by the rest of the world) you would have not had any cash in your bank accounts as they would all have toppled. We were apparently 48 hours from having the army on the streets of mainland UK to keep order in the event. Scary stuff.
    I would love to see David Miliband return to the fray, if there was a revote amongst Labour members I'm sure he would trounce his brother by a considerable margin. Certainly his current role as head of US charity (International relief committee) has done his credibility no harm (unlike Tony Bliar).

    Thanks to GTI

    4me2 (25th September 2014) 


  8. #8
    DF PiMP billynoguts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    373
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked:        145
    Karma Level
    180

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    I have read a few political memoirs that cover that period....and they all paint a very bleak picture of what would have happened world wide.
    Lol ! Glad it never happened then! The British government decided not to attempt a painless collective arrangement. They single-handedly imposed their solution without much consultation and only banks that were in dire need of the support accepted it. For example, the rate charged for capital injections was 12 percent in the UK, just days after the U.S. authorities had offered initial recapitalization of the largest investment banks at 5 percent. The UK banks that accepted aid therefore carried a stigma; those in good health chose not to participate. The upside of the UK solution is that it sent very stark signals to banks, which will make it less likely that they take risks in the future. The downside was that the government had to intervene massively to help those banks that did fail, since they do not have a lot of means to recover on their own. The UK government continues to hold substantial stakes in Lloyds and RBS, and will probably have to take big write-offs.

    Anyhoo.....back to the subject.......Milliband is a ... next

    Thanks to billynoguts

    4me2 (25th September 2014) 


  9. #9
    DF PiMP billynoguts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    373
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked:        145
    Karma Level
    180

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    To put the Milliband promise into perspective, a quick breakdown of RBS good work with OUR F*****G MONEY!

    RBS has already squandered every penny of its £46bn bailout after continuing to rack up huge losses since the financial crash
    · Loss equates to more than £1,500 for every taxpayer in the UK
    · The bank posted an £8.2bn loss for last year - its biggest since 2008
    · Royal Bank of Scotland is 82 per cent owned by taxpayers
    · Bank received a £46billion bail-out in 2008 and 2009
    · The bank posted an £8.2billion loss for last year and sparked another row over pay with plans to award £576million in bonuses.




    2 Thanks given to billynoguts

    4me2 (25th September 2014), Over Carl (25th September 2014) 


  10. #10
    DF Jedi DavidF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    GLASGOW
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked:        894
    Karma Level
    286

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Hank Pullson (the amreican in charge of the US's response)now admits that the USA's stimulus package was nowhere near enough to stabilize the banks. Plenty of banks tried to pull the wool over their shareholders eyes by on the face of it refusing to take the bailout....But the one's who fell into that category (Head in the sand types) were basically forced to accept the bailouts (Not all banks fell into this category as you point out a few were "ok"). The trouble was if say RBS went under their liabilities were such that the healthy banks would have also been plunged into chaos. You all seen the queues outside Northern Rock.....well times that by 10 and you would get an idea of what it would have been like for a big bank like RBS......It was expected that there would have been a domino effect with all the unsteady banks going down to be followed by the "healthy" banks......The trouble is they all have liabilities to each other. Yes they are separate companies but in a way they intertwine with each other in their dealings.
    Im not saying the bailout was perfect...it was far from it - Not enough conditions were attached and there has been no reform of the gambling culture. Maybe they will try the "Let them fail" approach next time......and there will be a next time due to everyone carrying on as before.
    Right im off out to continue to dig my bunker lol.

  11. #11
    DF PlaYa mij's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked:        116
    Karma Level
    276

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    I would love to see David Miliband return to the fray, if there was a revote amongst Labour members I'm sure he would trounce his brother by a considerable margin. Certainly his current role as head of US charity (International relief committee) has done his credibility no harm (unlike Tony Bliar).
    Why replace an out of touch pampered & very privileged boy/man with another one.

    We need to get away from these middle/upper class mummy boy types and get some real men that actually have some real work & life experience into run things.

    I know that is almost impossible from our current crop of politicians, so maybe we need to stop voting in these boys.

    2 Thanks given to mij

    4me2 (25th September 2014), Bald Bouncer (25th September 2014) 


  12. #12
    DF PwNagE GTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,718
    Thanks
    1,579
    Thanked:        2,241
    Karma Level
    1181

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by mij View Post
    Why replace an out of touch pampered & very privileged boy/man with another one.

    We need to get away from these middle/upper class mummy boy types and get some real men that actually have some real work & life experience into run things.

    I know that is almost impossible from our current crop of politicians, so maybe we need to stop voting in these boys.
    They are both hard working, middle class Jews with strong socialist roots. Granted they studied at Oxford, but it was through academic hard work at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] as opposed to a entering via an Eton feeder. I would love a former postman or road sweeper to become PM of our country, but the reality is that any PM needs to balance ethical foreign policy, creating jobs, keeping big business in Britain etc.. and for that you need someone who can communicate and operate at all levels. As much as I like George Galloway, Ken Livingstone, Dave Ward etc.. I don't think they would make good leaders.

  13. #13
    DF PlaYa mij's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked:        116
    Karma Level
    276

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    I think you will find that there is a much wider choice than you list.

    The people at the bottom of our society are not qualified enough, so let's just jump straight to the most privileged who cannot even comprehend what life is like for the majority!

    I suppose that when the 16 year old's can vote we can look forward to pop & reality TV stars being elected, who also happen to be mainly over privileged privately educated kid's too.

    Thanks to mij

    4me2 (25th September 2014) 


  14. #14
    DF PwNagE GTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,718
    Thanks
    1,579
    Thanked:        2,241
    Karma Level
    1181

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by mij View Post
    The people at the bottom of our society are not qualified enough, so let's just jump straight to the most privileged who cannot even comprehend what life is like for the majority!
    Well the Milibands are firmly 'middle class', and as I said having gone to state schools they would have mixed with kids from all levels of society. As its just come to mind, Alan Johnson is a shining example of just how out of his depth he was in Cabinet (Education, Health and Home Secretary). Going to interviews unprepared, committing gaffe after gaffe, swaying in the wind on issues of principle. For a former postman and union leader he was an extreme disappointment.

    Being an MP is one thing, but going into government and dealing with weighty issues of state is something completely different.
    Last edited by GTI; 25th September 2014 at 10:30 AM.

    Thanks to GTI

    Bald Bouncer (25th September 2014) 


  15. #15
    DF PlaYa mij's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked:        116
    Karma Level
    276

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Well the Milibands are firmly 'middle class', and as I said having gone to state schools they would have mixed with kids from all levels of society. As its just come to mind, Alan Johnson is a shining example of just how out of his depth he was in Cabinet (Education, Health and Home Secretary). Going to interviews unprepared, committing gaffe after gaffe, swaying in the wind on issues of principle. For a former postman and union leader he was an extreme disappointment.

    Being an MP is one thing, but going into government and dealing with weighty issues of state is something completely different.

    The bit in bold above could be applied to Boris Johnson who had every privilege available unlike Alan Johnson.

    Or do you mean that wealthy people are just better and talk better?

    Thanks to mij

    4me2 (25th September 2014) 


  16. #16
    DF Admin 4me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    32,888
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked:        2,073
    Karma Level
    2464

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    They are both hard working, middle class Jews with strong socialist roots. Granted they studied at Oxford, but it was through academic hard work at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] as opposed to a entering via an Eton feeder. I would love a former postman or road sweeper to become PM of our country, but the reality is that any PM needs to balance ethical foreign policy, creating jobs, keeping big business in Britain etc.. and for that you need someone who can communicate and operate at all levels. As much as I like George Galloway, Ken Livingstone, Dave Ward etc.. I don't think they would make good leaders.
    I really can't understand why you are still trumpeting these ponces. I had this argument with you a couple of years ago.
    Fuck new NEW Labour, let's get back to OLD Labour the working man's party. The party has been hijacked by upper class corporate puppets which makes them as BaldBouncer calls them
    The Conservative B Team, a win win situation for the corporations and continuation of tax evasion and fleecing of the working class.

    Hiding behind this middle class shite label does not wash with me.
    Miliband sounds like a fucking Tory when he speaks FFS and thereby carries zero credibility as head of the working class party.
    His reforms with the Unions also shows he is just trying to win Tory voters over. In short the guy is an impostor and has no place in the Labour party.
    FFS let's see someone with a Yorkshire/Geordie accent heading up the party, or even a Janet Street Porter,not someone who sounds like he's had a poker rammed up his arse and has a clothes peg on his nose.

    6 Thanks given to 4me2

    Bald Bouncer (25th September 2014), billynoguts (25th September 2014), DavidF (25th September 2014), mij (26th September 2014), Mr 250 (25th September 2014), Over Carl (26th September 2014) 


  17. #17
    DF PwNagE GTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,718
    Thanks
    1,579
    Thanked:        2,241
    Karma Level
    1181

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    I really can't understand why you are still trumpeting these ponces. I had this argument with you a couple of years ago.
    Fuck new NEW Labour, let's get back to OLD Labour the working man's party. The party has been hijacked by upper class corporate puppets which makes them as BaldBouncer calls them
    The Conservative B Team, a win win situation for the corporations and continuation of tax evasion and fleecing of the working class.

    Hiding behind this middle class shite label does not wash with me.
    Miliband sounds like a fucking Tory when he speaks FFS and thereby carries zero credibility as head of the working class party.
    His reforms with the Unions also shows he is just trying to win Tory voters over. In short the guy is an impostor and has no place in the Labour party.
    FFS let's see someone with a Yorkshire/Geordie accent heading up the party, or even a Janet Street Porter,not someone who sounds like he's had a poker rammed up his arse and has a clothes peg on his nose.
    Mate I agree with you 110%, the Labour Party should be composed of the working classes and people who have lived in the real world. However I am also a realist, and unless we want to go back to the 80s when they were 'unelectable' we need to be real about the kind of people needed to take the Labour Party into power. Based on the current shower of shits, the Millibands have perhaps the best chance... Sweaty 'Balls' comes a close second.

  18. #18
    DF PiMP billynoguts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    373
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked:        145
    Karma Level
    180

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    The whole system is fooked. I dont want to vote any of the above tbh. For all my life, my parents and grandparents have voted for these inept people who have made terrible decisions systematically for easily the last century. Blair should be tried for war crimes! Weapons of mass destruction my arse! Brown should be trailed for treason for announcing to the world he was selling the UK's gold, then selling at the lowest price. (insider trading) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] which leads me to the current muppets of leadership.... The fiasco of letting a bank value one of our prize possessions Royal Mail via Vince Cable that Mr Cameron said was good for the UK. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I really fear for the NHS because going on previous experience these top educated leaders no nothing about real issues, money,people or business and ffs struggle to eat a bacon butties !

    5 Thanks given to billynoguts

    4me2 (25th September 2014), Bald Bouncer (25th September 2014), mij (26th September 2014), Mr 250 (25th September 2014), Over Carl (26th September 2014) 


  19. #19
    DF Admin 4me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    32,888
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked:        2,073
    Karma Level
    2464

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Mate I agree with you 110%, the Labour Party should be composed of the working classes and people who have lived in the real world. However I am also a realist, and unless we want to go back to the 80s when they were 'unelectable' we need to be real about the kind of people needed to take the Labour Party into power. Based on the current shower of shits, the Millibands have perhaps the best chance... Sweaty 'Balls' comes a close second.
    You realise what you are suggesting is another round of Blair bullshit ?

  20. #20
    DF PwNagE GTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,718
    Thanks
    1,579
    Thanked:        2,241
    Karma Level
    1181

    Default Re: Ed Miliband promises £2.5bn funding boost 'to save NHS'

    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    You realise what you are suggesting is another round of Blair bullshit ?
    Hardly mate, Miliband was against the Iraq war in 2003 and was instrumental in defeating Cameron's 2013 push to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (arguably his finest moment as opposition leader)
    Trust me he is nothing like Blair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [UK News - Humorous] Egg Miliband
    By 4me2 in forum News & Current Affairs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15th August 2013, 11:52 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16th June 2011, 10:47 PM
  3. Ed Miliband
    By blaggard in forum The Dog and Duck
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 28th September 2010, 12:10 AM

Social Networking Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •