I've been watching films on showbox on my hudl for a while now and decided to move on from using a cable across my living room floor and got chromecast . Chromecast worked fine with you tube but not with showbox so I was advised to get all cast. All cast couldn't find the films so I had to get es file manager. First couple of films worked a treat. I used es file manager to go into the showbox downloads. I would see the film as a thumbnail with a picture from the movie. I would drag it to my gallery and I'd play it through all cast. Was so good I even upgraded to all cast premium. However recently when I use es file manager to go into showbox. Rather than a thumbnail with a picture from the fil I downloaded its a thumbnail with a question mark. If I clip on it my tablet can watch the film no problem. But when I drag it to the gallery all cast can't see it. Its as if I clicked on something or changed something by mistake. It just suddenly stopped working. Any ideas greatly appreciated thanks