Im selling my Ipad 3 64gb, Wifi Only. I just don't use it anymore, and I want to save up for a proper gaming laptop so it has to go.

It has been kept in great condition, with the exception of a few marks I've detailed below.

1) Very very hairline scratch on screen. I tried my best to get this to show up in photos but I simply can't its that fine.
2) Some marks on side/rear as shown in pictures below, this was due to being taken in/out of the Otterbox protective case.

It is currently Jailbroken and running 7.1.2, however I will be wiping it before selling and updating the the latest OS.

I will also include the following accessories.

Magnetic Genuine Apple cover in grey, and rear (non-genuine) protective silicon cover in black.
Otterbox Defender case. This has seen some wear and tear but it will still fully function and protect your ipad from falls/drops etc. I have modified the front clip on case, as you can see I drilled 4 holes in it to attach it to an exercise bike.
Camera connection kit.

I do not have the original charger, however I do have a 3rd party charger and amazon basics cable which work fine and I will include.

I also have the original box, however one side of this is damaged.

Im after £215 all in, inc postage. I can't go any lower than that.

I will also be advertising this on my local Norwich Buy and Sell Facebook page. Any questions feel free to ask.

Please note: this is posted in accordance with the section rules at: 15:43 on the 24th October 2014 meaning non VIP's are not permitted to purchase or make an offer until 24 hours after this time. Full section rules can be found HERE please read before posting.