Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Thanks very much Liverpool

For 3 easy points - good luck in Europe

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2 Thanks given to Northernbloke

bobo06 (1st November 2014),  CominAtcha (4th November 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Thanks very much Liverpool

Fucking joke I'm slowly loosing all respect for what Rodgers done last season, he seems tactically inept! He still insists on playing Balotelli without Borini or even Lambert to help open up and give more space up front, as for the defence this is were Rodgers clearly hasn't got a clue, we shipped in loads last season but scored shit loads but this season were shipping and not scoring very bad combo yet he seems clueless as how to sort it!

We've got Madrid and Chelsea next! Oh fucking great! If he plays the same stupid fucking formation I hope Real demolish us on Tuesday, this season is a wind up spending all that money to turn into a worse team, yip makes sense!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Can't understand how Mario gets away with coming out late for the second half again - I'd get a formal warning for stuff like that at work

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i think finally rodgers is going to be tested because he hasnt had a true rocky patcha nd see how good a manager he is, last year the suarez effect and his ability to score and make goals got them out of trouble, and as suggest above they are suffering witha bad combo of shipping goals and not scoring enough, now we get to see what rodgers can do to freshen things up, think he will struggle. but if he doesnt qualify for europe he wont be there in the summer

Thanks
    Karma Level

I watched the game yesterday on sky.
    Liverpool were woeful. Newcastle pressed, bullied and out muscled them.

its been far too long now, and the new arrivals need to get a grip. saurez was fantastic, but one man does not make a team. the whole dynamic of the Liverpool I saw yesterday is wrong. no confidence, no style. half of them yesterday couldn't even pass a ball straight. very poor.

I think Rodgers has bought in some decent players, but the likes of lovren relaly need to step up, they are not new to premier league football.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by steiff1 View Post
    . saurez was fantastic, but one man does not make a team. the whole dynamic of the Liverpool I saw yesterday is wrong. no confidence, no style. half of them yesterday couldn't even pass a ball straight. very poor.
    its true that one man doesnt make a team but look at the dip in form since suarez left, same as when bale left spurs, and as Rodgers said about Spurs after Bale left.........if you spend £100million you are expected to win the league, i think that will come back to haunt him

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by pratman View Post
    its true that one man doesnt make a team but look at the dip in form since suarez left, same as when bale left spurs, and as Rodgers said about Spurs after Bale left.........if you spend £100million you are expected to win the league, i think that will come back to haunt him
    We haven't just lost Suarez though we've also lost Sturridge, Thats the majority of our goals from last season, hopefully when Sturridge is fit we will see a big improvement on the goals front and also from Balotelli, as for the defence well that is shit and really needs sorting in january, We also need a bit of aggression in the team and a box to box midfielder, Did Rodgers really say that? silly if he did.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jacko1 View Post
    We haven't just lost Suarez though we've also lost Sturridge, Thats the majority of our goals from last season, hopefully when Sturridge is fit we will see a big improvement on the goals front and also from Balotelli, as for the defence well that is shit and really needs sorting in january, We also need a bit of aggression in the team and a box to box midfielder, Did Rodgers really say that? silly if he did.
    I agree, watching you there is no 'bite' in there, with gerard dropping deeper, that drive has gone, for some reason rodgers has an obsession with Allen, and what has happened to Lucas? before his knee injury he was a rock and a perfect replacement for mascherano. defensively i dont know what you can do, glenn johnson is just waiting for his contract to run down to get one last big contract, probably abroad, also the keeper isnt helping situations, because the back 4 dont have confidence in him, i still dont understand why Begovic wasnt chosen ahead of Mignolet or even jack butland, i think personally he is better than joe hart but not getting chances at the moment.

with regards to the spurs comment, it was him having a pop at sherwood who said liverpool got nervous when it came to the crunch of the title and rodgers responded with the remark, but you know how the media are, they will have a field day with that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jacko1 View Post
    We miss you jacko !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    We miss you jacko !
    I'm still around mate, Footy section been very quiet this season so not been on it much.

Thanks to jacko1

Raptor (29th March 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yesterday Liverpool had 6 shots at goal last season it would of been 20+ and most of that was down to the little biter and the teriyaki man which we aint got either of at the mo.

We were always counter attacking and fast pace attacks but Ballotelli aint a runner nor is Lambert so it surprised me when we got both of them, Borini needs more of a chance as he is more the suarez type player and I don't understand buy Origi (young Belguim striker) and loan him out he look quality in the World Cup.

The defence well enough said :-(

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well well well... A few things that have been annoying me over these last seasons.Rodgers has to stop blaming his back four for letting in goals. We probably could have won the title last season if he stopped pointing his finger. When players are getting wrongly blamed and low in confidence, why would you then kick him in the nuts again? His man management has been poor.It's not rocket science to work out that it's actually his tactics that are the problem. I mean Rafa had the exact same defenders and got clean sheet records... We have had world class/ premier league champion defenders. Yet we couldn't defend as good as a team in the bottom half.We don't feel like a team this season. The amount of players he has recruited wasn't needed. Its unsettled the team.I see that Rafa is starting to get excited. I'm sure rafa wouldn't have wasted his money on unknown players if he was given the funds that Rodgers had!!Before Sturridge came to Liverpool I knew how good he was. Which is why i always said he would be a good signing for Liverpool. Other than Sturridge. Coutinho is the only good player he has bought.Give me 5 tries and 4/5 of them would be good. Rodgers must have seen markovic, emre and whoever else he bought. None of them have made an impact. The best being Lallana which everyone knew he had a bit of talent. Hes good around the box and creating chances but 20m was too much.The morale is low. Which is making us look worse than we actually are, I don't know the people he has brought in so its unfair to judge a player at this point. Although i would have gone for now rather than the so called future. (Which he really bought them for now)Ballotelli was never rated by me. However, he has more quality than I originally thought. The problem is.... he is who he is.... He's not going to change and that's a fact. Its a shame because he has the quality. He just doesn't have the desire to win.So there was a couple of players i thought rodgers might have looked at but he failed to see the potential. Its all we needed too as they are cheap. We could have bought a couple of big names and not spent it on young potential that might not actually have any potential.So heres who Rodgers missed out on... Mohammed Diame, jason Puncheon, Micha Richards... All underrated players. You can laugh but everyone laughed when i said why have Chelsea bought Torres when they have Sturridge... I'm not saying these players are world beaters but they will make a winning team, cheaply too... Its all good building for the future but we need results.lastly why on earth did he send Jordan Ibe out on loan? He is our second best Winger...!!!..!!! His progress will now be delayed or even worse. We will see.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry about the grammar was in a rush

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisar View Post
    Well well well... A few things that have been annoying me over these last seasons.Rodgers has to stop blaming his back four for letting in goals. We probably could have won the title last season if he stopped pointing his finger. When players are getting wrongly blamed and low in confidence, why would you then kick him in the nuts again? His man management has been poor.It's not rocket science to work out that it's actually his tactics that are the problem. I mean Rafa had the exact same defenders and got clean sheet records... We have had world class/ premier league champion defenders. Yet we couldn't defend as good as a team in the bottom half.We don't feel like a team this season. The amount of players he has recruited wasn't needed. Its unsettled the team.I see that Rafa is starting to get excited. I'm sure rafa wouldn't have wasted his money on unknown players if he was given the funds that Rodgers had!!Before Sturridge came to Liverpool I knew how good he was. Which is why i always said he would be a good signing for Liverpool. Other than Sturridge. Coutinho is the only good player he has bought.Give me 5 tries and 4/5 of them would be good. Rodgers must have seen markovic, emre and whoever else he bought. None of them have made an impact. The best being Lallana which everyone knew he had a bit of talent. Hes good around the box and creating chances but 20m was too much.The morale is low. Which is making us look worse than we actually are, I don't know the people he has brought in so its unfair to judge a player at this point. Although i would have gone for now rather than the so called future. (Which he really bought them for now)Ballotelli was never rated by me. However, he has more quality than I originally thought. The problem is.... he is who he is.... He's not going to change and that's a fact. Its a shame because he has the quality. He just doesn't have the desire to win.So there was a couple of players i thought rodgers might have looked at but he failed to see the potential. Its all we needed too as they are cheap. We could have bought a couple of big names and not spent it on young potential that might not actually have any potential.So heres who Rodgers missed out on... Mohammed Diame, jason Puncheon, Micha Richards... All underrated players. You can laugh but everyone laughed when i said why have Chelsea bought Torres when they have Sturridge... I'm not saying these players are world beaters but they will make a winning team, cheaply too... Its all good building for the future but we need results.lastly why on earth did he send Jordan Ibe out on loan? He is our second best Winger...!!!..!!! His progress will now be delayed or even worse. We will see.
    Wow Joe Allen was good today! Coutinho was world class.

Okay so this was my assessment before he changed his tactics/formation. Then he brought Jordan Ibe back from loan and basically acted like my puppet .

Hahaha.. No I didn't pop in to gloat. I came back to congratulate Brendan on turning the season around. We just need to push on now otherwise all that effort will go to waste.

Oh three last things.. Simon Mignolet needs everyone off his back. He's shaking like a mutha fucker! Also them signings I suggested. Two are pretty much past there best already (Diame/Richards). The other guy I wouldn't bother with now...

And the last thing... Ibe should be in front of Markovic in the pecking order.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I must admit, with Chelsea top, Liverpool being utter dog shit and Man U not far off utter dog shit, this season so far has been a joy to behold.

Thanks
    Karma Level

A great game last night against a decent Swansea side Although liverpool are still without Sturridge, they still managed to beat Swansea 4-1

Thanks
    Karma Level

One of the few times I didn't actually mind Liverpoo winning. Still, probably would have preferred a draw.

Thanks for keeping it at 5 points though!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

city got dicked on good and proper, and liverpool thoroughly deserved the win, but looking at city they are a team in need of being broken up, Kompany needs to be sold while they can get big money for him, yaya has to be gone as the big profile players they have done their bit for city now its time to move on, but i dont think there is a manager with the balls to break the squad up, but always nice to see them struggle, just hope that the struggles continue for just a bit longer

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks again Gerrard

Thanks
    Karma Level

Liverpoo made Costa look like a saint with all that stamping going on. Classic sending off though. Made me chuckle for quite some time.