Close

Thread: TalkTalk

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Bad News TalkTalk

Well I don't know.

Came home from work and needed to use the house phone, dialled the number to get a message saying TalkTalk have blocked the line and I need to call them but.........

I don't have a fing line with them its with Sky.

Eather these tosseers have hijacked my line or some twat has fucked it all up in the cabinet.

No phone and no broadband and so...... Who do I blame Sky, BT, Talktalk or a contractor.

Not best pleased.

Raised a fault with Sky but it's a 72hr wait.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: TalkTalk

Shame you don't work for sky you could have got a better service.

get on to talk talk and tell them they have fooked up!
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

Thanks to Teajunkie

4me2 (7th November 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't think its a cock up of any of them I think someone connected my line to another by mistake.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't try talk talk customer service, you'll lose the will to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by muttleymacclad; 7th November 2014 at 03:04 PM.
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry

Thanks to muttleymacclad

CallmeGoose (7th November 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorted, Sky booked BT they came today and the BT engineer did say he seen a subbie working on the cabinet yesterday and knew come today problems would be found and he was right.

All sorted now back to normal.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I still hope this gets flagged in google searches to be a talktalk fuck up anyway, fucking useless cunts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

From a outsider that works for a rival company to TalkTalk I hear whispers and disgruntled customers close on everyday of the week and I for one called TalkTalk and for the first time in my life I was totally shocked at the lack of customer skills their outsourced staff have.

I explained that I didn't have a phone, contract or account with them and the useless fuck wits on the other side of the phone didn't have a clue what I was on about and kept asking me for a account number of which I ended up going round and round in circles with them, in the end I gave up, slammed the phone down in temper and left it to Sky and BT to sort it and thank fuck they did and fast as well.

Now after yesterdays phone calls I now believe what others say about them and to be honest if anyone joins the shambles of a company called TalkTalk should be shot, they are the worse bunch of inept low life I can think of so STAY AWAY.

But thanks to BT and Sky I'm now back in the land of the internet

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

We were with them a few years back and the amount of trouble we had with them getting them to cancel our account was ridiculous. We must have spoke to everyone in India who couldn't understand a word of English

Then moved onto BT, no probs there but then recently moved back to sky. There customer service is superb, properly look after you and I'd never change again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Not saying this because I work for Sky but I can say customer service is being pushed big time and looking after current and new customers is a must.

Im moving my phone and broadband to BT on the 17th why because I pay Sky £50 to £55 a month and if I added BT sports that's another chunk so it works out cheaper for me to move.

Been with Sky for years, but if they dropped my Fibre Pro cost that would cover BT sports and i would deffo stay.

Great service and I would recommend Sky as a customer.
    Last edited by Realist; 8th November 2014 at 12:59 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

My experience was off the scale, ended up with 2 fucking different accounts with them and after 3 attempts at rectifying it I had to find the details for the CEO via the wonders of google.

One trick they love is to just endlessly pass you around departments, but if you ask them their name and get them to spell it from the off, they are strangely more helpful.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had them charging me for Broadband on a line that had been disconnected by BT. To me charging for a non-existent service is incompetence at best and fraud at worst.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sky and BT also have an inept outsourced customer service department. If you want something taken care of you need to put aside a good 4 hours and be prepared to make a dozen phone calls. And even then, you may need to email the CEO direct.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had some serious grief with TalkTalk, we never actually got broadband installed in the end, they just couldn't organise it, the whole experience was shocking, I too emailed the CEO with a detailed list of events that had prompted me to mail her, I ended up with a manager from her office dealing with me personally as the customer service was so bad, got a full refund and was allowed to leave in the end, will never go there again!!!!!

We ended up with no landline or broadband in the end, it took the next guy 2 hours to put it right after we changed providers.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by legolamb View Post
    I had some serious grief with TalkTalk, we never actually got broadband installed in the end, they just couldn't organise it, the whole experience was shocking, I too emailed the CEO with a detailed list of events that had prompted me to mail her, I ended up with a manager from her office dealing with me personally as the customer service was so bad, got a full refund and was allowed to leave in the end, will never go there again!!!!!

We ended up with no landline or broadband in the end, it took the next guy 2 hours to put it right after we changed providers.
    I worked for BT call centre doing retentions, this was all we ever received from them, we basically had to say "It's not our fault, it's openreach's fault. We'll book an engineer" (who wont turn up)