I'm in my final year at University *yay* and I am struggling to narrow my subject field. I was hoping you could help? I'm after a high 2.1 or a 1st if possible!
My BSc Project idea currently is bluetooth home automation but my lecture likes the topics with [x] next to them which is fine but I want to minimise my work load by joining both together e.g. same topic.
My Dissertation list:
- Home automation and the internet of things do they work in conjunction
- As smart technology evolves do individuals become dumber? /Throw away society created by the light bulb industry /What is smart?
- If the planets manufacturing was Interconnected would waste be non existent / Created by order over assumption [x]
- Interconnected products and advertising
- Is ownership an outdated idea? [x]
- Prosthetic devices, will they ever become mainstream?
- Smart cities. Improving the transport infrastructure
- Smart roads /Carry internet etc / Weather / Report traffic
- The dangers of the internet of things
- The Dark web. Where is it and who operates it? // Privacy and surveillance [x]
- The Internet. Are you addicted?
- Who owns your data?
- Will 3D printers replace the world's workforce?
These are my topics. If you were to choose one of the three which one would you choose and why? Obviously I'm not asking you to do my work for me, I'm merely after some direction / df expertise.
I really appreciate your input guys!