Close

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    DF Founder Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    95,447
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked:        1,897
    Karma Level
    5645

    Film Ryan Reynolds in his Deadpool Costume



    Bearskin, check, fireplace, check, red and black suit, check! Yep, it’s all there, that’s Deadpool alright. No more turning back at this point, it’s actually happening.

    You should see me right now, all giddy over this thing. We’re getting a Deadpool movie people, no joke, an actual Deadpool movie is filmed right now in Vancouver, Canada. According to Wikipedia principle photography began March 23rd with visual effects producer Tim Miller making his feature directorial debut behind the cameras of Deadpool. The film’s screenplay comes from Zombieland writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.

    Starring the in fourth-wall-breaking superhero action comedy are Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller, Ed Skrein and Gina Carano. Hopefully Ryan Reynolds will have a lot better luck with this one than he did with his previous superhero efforts, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Green Lantern. And yes, Deadpool will completely ignore the events of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, obviously. And who knows, with the success of so many R-rated films this year (including Fox’s own Kingsman: The Secret Service), maybe the studio will allow Deadpool to sport an R rating.

    Deadpool is expected to open in the US on February 12th 2016.

  2. #2
    DF PwNagE flumperino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Isle of flumps
    Posts
    9,742
    Thanks
    585
    Thanked:        776
    Karma Level
    895

    Default Re: Ryan Reynolds in his Deadpool Costume

    How can they ignore the events of Wolverine; wasn't that the film where the character was introduced (on screen)?

  3. #3
    DF Founder Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    95,447
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked:        1,897
    Karma Level
    5645

    Default Re: Ryan Reynolds in his Deadpool Costume

    Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    How can they ignore the events of Wolverine; wasn't that the film where the character was introduced (on screen)?
    They can do wtf they like. have you not seen the Deadpool test footage? It's AWESOME.

    2 Thanks given to Raptor

    Ashley (1st April 2015), lagigolo (2nd April 2015) 


  4. #4
    DF Jedi Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,062
    Thanks
    3,527
    Thanked:        504
    Karma Level
    289

    Default Re: Ryan Reynolds in his Deadpool Costume

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    They can do wtf they like. have you not seen the Deadpool test footage? It's AWESOME.

    Looks really funny and reminds me of The Mask kind of humour.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    DF PwNagE Shotgunjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    London Proper
    Posts
    6,448
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked:        166
    Karma Level
    579

    Default Re: Ryan Reynolds in his Deadpool Costume

    This either going to be a massive success or complete flop. Deadpool is a unique type of humour. The fans wanting true to the materiak but how well will that translate to the masses. This will probably impact whether he features in x force or not as well.

  6. #6
    DF VIP Member Fear345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    entebbe
    Posts
    3,180
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked:        437
    Karma Level
    552

    Default Re: Ryan Reynolds in his Deadpool Costume

    TBH i'm obliviously to it but looks good to me as long as the final film runs along those lines..
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #7
    DF VIP Member
    B B Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Belfast, UK
    Posts
    19,239
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked:        378
    Karma Level
    2061

    Default Re: Ryan Reynolds in his Deadpool Costume

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post


    Bearskin, check, fireplace, check, red and black suit, check! Yep, it’s all there, that’s Deadpool alright. No more turning back at this point, it’s actually happening.

    You should see me right now, all giddy over this thing. We’re getting a Deadpool movie people, no joke, an actual Deadpool movie is filmed right now in Vancouver, Canada. According to Wikipedia principle photography began March 23rd with visual effects producer Tim Miller making his feature directorial debut behind the cameras of Deadpool. The film’s screenplay comes from Zombieland writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.

    Starring the in fourth-wall-breaking superhero action comedy are Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller, Ed Skrein and Gina Carano. Hopefully Ryan Reynolds will have a lot better luck with this one than he did with his previous superhero efforts, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Green Lantern. And yes, Deadpool will completely ignore the events of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, obviously. And who knows, with the success of so many R-rated films this year (including Fox’s own Kingsman: The Secret Service), maybe the studio will allow Deadpool to sport an R rating.

    Deadpool is expected to open in the US on February 12th 2016.
    anyone else get a semi????????
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     Big-Bad-Leo 


Similar Threads

  1. US actress Debbie Reynolds dies
    By Raptor in forum News & Current Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th December 2016, 10:43 AM
  2. Ryan Reynolds Confirmed For ‘Highlander’ Reboot
    By Shotgunjim in forum Movie Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19th June 2013, 10:55 AM
  3. Buried.....Ryan Reynolds...
    By CallmeGoose in forum Movie Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18th November 2010, 12:07 PM
  4. 'Official' Bert Reynolds Tomtom Voice
    By Russ in forum GPS / SatNav / Dashcam
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 6th July 2009, 06:00 PM

Social Networking Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •