The couple announced their engagement in November last year Tennis star Andy Murray is to marry Kim Sears in his home town of Dunblane.
The former Wimbledon and US Open champion and his partner will walk down the aisle in Dunblane Cathedral at about 16:00.
The couple, both 27, will say their vows at the 12th Century cathedral before heading to a small reception for family members and close friends.
Many fans and well-wishers are expected to turn out in the central Scotland town to mark the occasion.
Bunting has been put up along the town's high street, while local shops have dedicated window displays to the big day. Some residents have planned garden parties.

Roads around the cathedral will be closed by police between 12:00 and 18:00.
Strong bond

British number one Murray moved to Spain as a 15-year-old to pursue his dream of becoming a professional tennis player but has maintained close links with the town he grew up in.
In 2013, he bought former country house Cromlix, a few miles from Dunblane, and has converted it into a luxury hotel. The wedding reception will be held there following the service.
The town also boasts a golden post box not far from the cathedral, marking Murray's win at the 2012 Olympics.
The ceremony is to take place at Dunblane Cathedral before a reception for family and friends at Cromlix Murray announced his engagement to Miss Sears, his girlfriend of nine years, in November last year. The pair met as teenagers in 2005 through her father Nigel, who is a tennis coach.
Murray said he would have three best men - his brother and fellow tennis player Jamie, and friends Ross Hutchins and Carlos Mier - while Miss Sears will have four bridesmaids.
The world number three said he was not nervous about the occasion.
He said: "We've been together like nine-and-a-half years and we've lived together for six or seven years as well.
"So, I don't think a whole lot's going to change. I kind of feel like we have been married already in terms of the way we spend our lives together and live together.
"I think I will be more nervous about starting a family because that would be more life-changing, in a good way."

BBC News