Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Question Really wish I was 15 again.

Lately I have been feeling like I really want to be 15 again.
    Not just a "I wish I was young again" feeling but more of a what happened to my life feeling!

i find myself wishing I was 15 to just repeat my life again.
    All I want is to go back to my old friends and re live my life and do the same things I did then.
    i don't want to do anything different just be back in 1990's having the best time of my life.

Is there anyone lease that feels this way or is it just the fuck loads of class A I took at raves back then?
    i still listen to all my rave tapes every day to the point my kids can sing along with the mc's on 99% of the Fantazia and universe events! (How fucking sad is that)
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

6 Thanks given to Teajunkie

Ashley (27th April 2015),  BigBrand (27th April 2015),  ilscuro (27th April 2015),  JonEp (27th April 2015),  Over Carl (27th April 2015),  tips (27th April 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Really wish I was 15 again.

Best years of your life, loved them, no worries, girls galore, mates galore. Unlimited energy and enthusiasm.

Unfortunately all gets drained out of you.

Would have done loads different, but although great i couldn't go back and do it all again.

4 Thanks given to lagigolo

ilscuro (27th April 2015),  Over Carl (27th April 2015),  Teajunkie (27th April 2015),  tips (27th April 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Nothing wrong with that mate. When you're 15 you have no money worries and school isn't as tough as some days at work. I feel the same most of the time. Midlife Crisis mate
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

4 Thanks given to EvilBoB

ilscuro (27th April 2015),  Over Carl (27th April 2015),  Teajunkie (27th April 2015),  tips (27th April 2015)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

ah yes great days, get up, go out and meet your mates, get messed up one way or another, go pull some girls, shagging and more getting fucked up, then home to bed, wake up the next day and rinse and repeat - amazing days but sadly dont think i could do them anymore lol
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

4 Thanks given to Mystical_2K

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBoB View Post
    Midlife Crisis mate
    Nah had one of those already spent £10'500 on a subaru impreza a few years back.
    Only had it for two years and loved every second
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

3 Thanks given to Teajunkie

ilscuro (27th April 2015),  Over Carl (27th April 2015),  tips (27th April 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think everyone gets the same to some extent.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if attending mad raves fuelled on loads drugs in that era gives a stronger sense of the same feeling.

I'm 34, I didn't go to a single rave aged between approx. 24-30 but I have a little group of mates with who I try to hit a messy rave at least once a year now, but we are all still unmarried men without kids. If we had kids I doubt that would be an option anymore at all.

3 Thanks given to Over Carl

ilscuro (27th April 2015),  Teajunkie (27th April 2015),  tips (27th April 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I find if i listen to old music i start reminiscing of the good ol days - when in reality i was skint and horny as hell. Now i'm married wi' kids and i'm knackered by 4pm, but i have a job and a salary, and a house and all the good things that this brings...

ohh and my face was covered in zits @ 15yo - hundreds of the little feckers - no way to being 15 again!!!!

Thanks to OurPuma

Over Carl (27th April 2015)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Oh yeah 15 was a great time for me, no money or women worries, just going out playing football and messing around with my mates, loved it

Thanks
    Karma Level

He he he
    I bought decks, a mixer, CDJs, DVS, controllers, the vinyl I can afford (and justify the expense of at least lol) and download the more expensive ones, to recreate the old rave days.
    So no, it's not just you m8

Thanks
    Karma Level

1989-1996 Best fucking years ever in my life, raves more fanny than you could wave a cock at living with mates, I'd give me left knacker to relive them years.

Social Networking Bookmarks