BD25 source. Episode 3 as promised.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Duration : 1h 38mn
Size : 8.26GB
Bit rate : 11 578 Kbps
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 816 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.35:1
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Language : English
Format : AC3
Bit rate : 448 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 16 bits
Original Run Time: 140 minutes
Original Release Date: 2005
Q2 Run Time: 98 minutes
Q2 Release Date: August 2012
Intention: Completing the Fall of the Jedi trilogy, Episode 3 continues with
the deletion of R2D2 and C-3PO, and removing bad dialog and acting. Even more
extreme, the final battle between Yoda and Palpatine has been removed as well
as Padme giving birth (and dying).
This should bring the prequel trilogy inline with the original trilogy,
allowing for viewers to watch Ep. 1 - 6 in order without key revelations in the
OT spoiled early because of the PT.
This list is in noway complete as a lot of minor tweaks I'm not referencing,
but it should give you a good sense of changes.
- tweaked opening crawl
- trimmed opening space battle throughout (no buzz droids, etc.)
- cut R2D2
- cut all droid talks, screeches and screams
- trimmed final battle with Dooku and Palpatine's over zealous enjoyment
- Anakin kills Dooku without being encouraged by Palpatine
- trimmed rescue throughout
- cut "Time to abandon ship!"
- trimmed crash landing
- trimmed Anakin and Obi-Wan talking after dropping off Palpatine
- cut Padme watching from the shadows, and Anakin rushing to her to learn she's pregnant
- cut Grevious landing on Utapau and talking to the Emperor
- cut Anakin and Padme balcony scene
- cut Anakin talking to Yoda about his dreams
- added scene discussing a possible rebellion
- trimmed Anakin confessing his concerns about the Jedi to Padme
- trimmed Kashyyyk battle
- "I have trained you since you were a small boy…"
- trimmed Obi-Wan going to confront Grevious and ensuing battle
- cut "I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi."
- trimmed scene of Anakin and Padme staring across the city to each other
- tweaked Jedi confrontation and battle with Palpatine
- cut all references to "Vader"
- cut "And so it is."
- cut Obi-Wan swimming to safety
- cut Yoda leaving Kashyyyk
- cut Yoda and Obi-Wan fighting their way into the Jedi temple
- tweaked dialog between Yoda and Obi-Wan in temple
- tweaked dialog between Anakin and Padme on Mustafar
- cut Yoda and Palpatine confrontation and fight
- tweaked Anakin and Obi-Wan fight
- cut Palpatine rescuing Anakin
- cut Padme dying
- added footage of Padme a live with one of the babies
Special Thanks to the following for their input on this edit: Dwight Fry,
L8wrtr, Neglify, Quickcut, Reave, and TV's Frink.
And to The Cutter for being the first to show Padme alive utilizing footage
from "The Other Boleyn Girl". I mean no disrespect by borrowing your idea.