Hey,

Strange one this one. It was a bargain last year and now that year is coming to an end.
I have posted in this section as hopefully someone will know the answer and be able to enlighten us.

Last year Skybet were offering 75% off subs (and only through Skybet). I was one of the lucky ones (after some chasing) that managed to get the deal. I got the full package with all the Sky Go extras plus multi room. Came to roughly £25 a month and with recent increases (due to increase again soon) it is currently £29 a month.

I am on my last month of it, my next bill will be nearly £100 which I simply cannot afford and do not want to pay. So my question is for those who had it last year also, have they had contact from Sky/Skybet offering it again?

Failing that I am going to try the leaving trick to get at least 50% off... Paying £50 would be better than £100! We rely on Sky for the child and ease of use over other methods. We are not really prepared to jump to Virgin and learn it all again and lose what we have.

Thanks in advance folks.