Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default For all those that voted Tory...

The governing Conservative Party has said that, were it to win the election, an independent regulator such as ATVOD would be given the legal power to compel internet service providers to block sites which failed to include effective age verification.[75]

I would like to think most can read between the lines on this unofficial statement from Wikipedia...

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: For all those that voted Tory...

For all those that voted Tory... your a bunch of cunts

15 Thanks given to consoles

Show/Hide list of the thanked

4me2 (20th May 2015),  ancojo (8th May 2015),  Ashley (8th May 2015),  Bald Bouncer (8th May 2015),  elephantsoup (8th May 2015),  EvilBoB (9th May 2015),  Ganty (9th May 2015),  GTI (9th May 2015),  Lou_smorals (9th May 2015),  moonrat (9th May 2015),  piggzy (8th May 2015),  Robbo (10th May 2015),  scoobypatch (9th May 2015),  ss30 (21st May 2015),  supraman54 (9th May 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I almost had a heart attack when I saw the exit poll last night.

I spent the night dreaming of completely innacurate figures. Then I woke up.

Jesus fucking christ.

Thanks
    Karma Level

3 and a half years of cuts and people struggling, 1 and a half years of fudging the figures to make it look good allowed them to get back in to do it all again! I dread the next 3 years or so and if the Cons do what I think they intend to then I hope that every stupid fucker who fell for the trick suffers more than anyone else! The SNP scaremongering fuckwitts didnt help but then again would LAB have went into coalition? Lets just see how the next bout of "Austerity" works! The Scotch have said no to it so what will the CONS do?

Sad times ahead!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Twas all our fault (Scottish voters) for having the cheek to vote for a different party. Coupled with our want for a referendum and to maybe decide our own spending and tax raising powers. Well that is the verdict of the Labour party and some of it's supporters.
    Can I just give a two minute background update to my local area. Labour held for 40+ years. In that 40 years we have seen ALL our industry gone, Anti Trade union laws imposed, Poll tax imposed, Cities and towns decimated. In the last 5 years its been cuts cuts cuts and more of the same.
    Labour have done NOTHING to redress these issues. Even during the feel good years of the millennium ect there was no real change in Scotland or more specifically my local area.
    So we got a new parliament and a voting system designed to ensure that no party would ever singularly control the Scottish Parliament....WRONG - If you can offer an alternative that appeals to people then you actually might be on a winner.
    Then the referendum - Close run thing - But everyone I know accepts the outcome and have actually got on with their live's BUT - Nobody forgot that Labour jumped into bed with the Tories (Not very popular up here lol). Stupid does no even cover it - coupled with their desertion of their core voters from Blair onwards (Labour moved right...or centre as its called these days) and an invigorated Scottish voting public who they even in the run up to this election ignored and disregarded...What did Labour or anyone else expect ?
    A friend of mine went to see our local Labour Mp a few months back - housing issue -His response "Sorry I don't do housing". Several other similar reports about this same Mp. The local SNP councillor on the other hand has worked tirelessly in the area - She is/was available almost 24/7...a bloody good public servant - She has just stood for election here and has won the seat with a 16,000 swing....a lot of that 16,000 is from people fed up with their local Mp just effectively drawing a salary and sitting comfortably in what were always considered safe seats.

My new hope is that there springs up 3 new parties in the UK - English National party, Welsh National party and Ni National party - Then if they are of similar intent we could have a national interests coalition where nobody is fearful of "Those nasty SNP" or such like.
    I actually don't want the UK to break up - But I DO want to feel that my vote counts for something.

Anyway still a crap turnout - 64% is still diabolical and the non voters would have won the election for any party that run yesterday....makes you think eh ?
    Lastly I do also think we need proportional representation but you now have a conservative government who are the main party dead against it so even with all the outcry and moaning that is not going to change during this parliament imho.

2 Thanks given to DavidF

Ganty (9th May 2015),  Lou_smorals (9th May 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    Lastly I do also think we need proportional representation but you now have a conservative government who are the main party dead against it so even with all the outcry and moaning that is not going to change during this parliament imho.
    I used to be a fan of PR until I worked out that would give UKIP 78 seats and SNP 31.....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Basset View Post
    I used to be a fan of PR until I worked out that would give UKIP 78 seats and SNP 31.....
    I wouldn't have been happy with a UKIP party with 78 seats...But as with us with SNP if it is the will of the people ect ect ect.

Thanks to DavidF

4me2 (20th May 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wasn't calling the SNP fuckwitts even though some probably are, I meant the tactics used to scare people into thinking Labour would do a coalition with them and what would happen if they did. Thing is Nick Clegg wasnt the first and wont be the last politician to promise never to do one thing but then go right ahead and do it anyway!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Not sure there was a lot of choice for a lot of people - Milliband as leader? nope complete joke - no one would have taken him seriously fucker can't even talk properly, Ukip and Farage again nope complete joke the guy is a dick, Green party Bennett again nope can't even remember her own policies, Lib Dems and Clegg, nope he couldn't stick to what he said he would while in co-op with Cameron. Galloway, respect party? I like him but never any chance of winning fuck all. SNP are Scottish so nothing to me.

Should not be about the people but about the policies but unfortunately that is how it works.

Not happy but it is hardly a surprise....

Thanks to prezzy

piggzy (8th May 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I was shocked when I heard the the cuntservatives were in again, then I contemplated it and thought yes they are the worst of the bunch but who the fuck would vote for that retarded cunt miliband and his dodgy wobbly mouth ?

Labour although I dont like them were the best of the 2 main parties but who could vote for that silly back stabbing bastard ? I think the main reason Cameron won is by people not voting and almost everyone in Scotland voting like cunts.

Just my very very humble opinion

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    and almost everyone in Scotland voting like cunts.

Just my very very humble opinion
    Basic maths here. Even if all Scotland voted Labour and Labour had EVERY other partys vote, Conservative would STILL have won. 650 seats, Cons WON MORE than half of that. with 331.

I dont mind if I voted like a cunt, just pisses me off that you get shit like this statement from ill informed cunts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by vladivar View Post
    I dont mind if I voted like a cunt
    I do, I wish you Scottish people would fuck off tbh just skew votes etc - reckon it would have been better if you would have won your referendum and we could have sacked you off altogether... Massive drain on healthcare etc meh be good to see you people fuck off and fend for yourselves. Deep fried Mars Bar eating cunts.
    Last edited by prezzy; 9th May 2015 at 01:04 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Your kidding right? We are a massive drain on OUR separate NHS not yours. Labour and the Lib Dems let the whole of the UK down and now we have what we have. This is how the masses have voted, the English masses, and this is what we have. Scotland voted SNP but what the fuck will they do in Westminster, oh I know, make sure there are deep fried mars bars to eat.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by vladivar View Post
    Your kidding right?
    Umm yes....

And yes the SNP votes are a bit of a waste as you say the MP's will have fuck all influence in Parliament etc.

It is pretty fucked up, is what I expected Tories getting in again because of no one else credible opposing them - I just hope they don't fuck us over even more than they already have.
    Last edited by prezzy; 9th May 2015 at 01:20 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Totally agree..we are all fucked

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I think this video says it all!

Thanks
    Karma Level

My vote was wasted, the party I backed did not win in my area so I might as well not have voted for the local outcome.

I would love to understand politics, why can it not be a head count of the overall party? I know the outcome would not have changed overall but still..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Didn't Labour fuck up the economy with their over spending and having to bail out banks that hadn't been properly regulated?

Thanks
    Karma Level

The banks had to be bailed out, just so happens labour was in power at the time = blamed.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Spoilt for choice with movies on tv last night. Had to chuckle to myself as the broadcasters' choices seemed somewhat prophetic.

The Matrix - we're living in a dream world where the tories somehow got a majority.
    Coming to America - riches to rags
    Totall Recall - only allowed to live if you can afford it.
    Inglourious Basterds - That's self explanatory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast