Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Car Jacking Help Walsall

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Suprised the cops aren't making more of this
    This, really. This is the sort of horrible incident you hear on local news even.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fucking shocking mate.
    At the very least, the old bill should contact the registered owner/insured. if not reported stolen then match the descriptions your gf has given.
    Surely can't be that difficult for them to at least make some effort.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Be careful as the plate could have been pulled from a similar car and may not actually belong to this one.

Thanks
    Karma Level

My mate got dragged out of bed one night for a kicking because someone had cloned his number plates. Luckily they were switched on and they realised they had the wrong guy. They even gave him £50 to repair his front door !!
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/maltloaf Garmin Connect: http://connect.garmin.com/profile/maltloaf_df
    Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/2631290
    i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz/3060ti 8GB Oculus Quest 2
    Laptop Asus FX505GT i5 9500/1650 4GB

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The police are coming tonight to take statements, but tonight is 24hrs to late ... there going to see my son when he's ready but I thought with what they already have I'd have been informed of an arrest by now ... its a joke .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fucking need catching !!! makes little sense probably to you as well....

Police in my experience do fuck all to help unless it is categorized as major crime. Below that they fill in a form!

If it was my family like you I would want to track them down to at least figure out WTF

(If you have the reg would reporting them as in an (minor) accident with your car help??)

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Didn't know this sort of thing happened in the UK. Hope everyone is OK and gets over this without the emotional scars restricting your lives too much.

I'm not going to apologise for the following question. I'm not a racist but I need to ask: Was the attacker East European? Unfortunately we increasingly hear of East European criminal gangs targeting the UK because we don't expect this type of thing to happen here so we are less ready to defend ourselves. Add to that a law that prevents us from carrying any type of weapon to defend ourselves in the UK. That law doesn't prevent the criminals from carrying weapons because they have no respect for the law anyway. The law creates a bias which favours the criminal and not the law abiding victim.

Police are useless most of the time. In the past I have had to threaten to sort something myself and personally naming the officer for his unwillingness to help as my reasons for doing so. The officer knew I meant it because he suddenly found the incentive to investigate further. Cant rely on them though so time to dig out my diy high power taser plans I think. I was going to build the circuit into an old mobile phone. I suppose then not only will I get locked up for using an illegal taser on a car jacker, I will probably also get done for having a phone in my hand while behind the wheel of a motor vehicle. Not forgetting the courts insistence on me providing an apology and financial compensation to the car jacker for any distress I caused him in return for a slightly lighter sentence. (">

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry to hear this mate, scum of the earth these people. Hope justice is served one way or another

Thanks
    Karma Level

Coppers are quick to solve crimes if it is on a Police Officer. Even something as minor as a push....! You will be apprehended immediately and it will go to court....!

If you take a proper kicking... They are not so quick.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-32695519 An elderly man was left with serious head injuries after a man knocked him against a wall whilst stealing his car.

Reg Stocking's blue Peugot 207 was taken outside his home in Chapel Street, West Bromwich, at 21:20 BST on Sunday.

West Midlands Police believe a man hid before jumping into the car while the 78-year-old opened his driveway gate.

The pensioner remains in hospital and police said they were still searching for the offender and the stolen car.

Det Con James Ashcroft said: "We believe it will have some damage to the front and rear end as it collided with the victim and a wall before driving off."

Mr Stocking was thrown backwards into a wall by the force of the collision, police said, and he was left on the ground as the thief drove off.

His wife Sylvia Stocking told the BBC: "I heard this bang and I went outside and one of my neighbours from down the street was with him.

"He was lying in the middle of the road, in a pool of blood, blood everywhere", she said.

Police said they were looking for a man over 6ft (1.82m) tall and of stocky build, seen "lurking" near Chapel Street and Old Meeting Street at about 21:00 BST.

No help to you I know, but surely can't be a coincidence that these 2 incidents occur houls apart and just a couple of miles away from one another

Thanks
    Karma Level

They stole a fucking Peugeot 207...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12