Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Karma Level

scam Fuck you Hobby King.... Bwahahahaha

Hobby King, one of the largest sellers of radio control cars, planes, helis, quads etc...

I am a keen RC modeller with planes, helis and now a DJI Phantom 3, been using Hobby King for several months now mainly for their huge selection and low prices.

Anyway they sold me a ready-to-fly RC plane which was faulty, the ESC (electronic speed controller) blew up mid air leading to a total loss of power (including servo control) and it came crashing down. Put in an RMA request and it was initially rejected, they told me I had modified the plane (WTF). Then after more back and forth they offered to send me a new ESC (worth $6) to put in my pile of smashed up airplane.

So after all avenues failed I raised a PayPal dispute, and after much back and forth and evidence gathering PayPal rule in my favour but I have to send the entire plane to Hong Kong before my money will be refunded!!!!! it was shipped from their Dutch warehouse and for that I paid extra (I could have selected Hong Kong), so why are they insisting I send it to Hong Kong unless they just want to be nasty and make my life difficult??

Anyway I look at the prices to send a 2kg 1 meter long box to HK and its €50 hardly worth doing when I only paid €80 for the plane, so I am pissed off as the cunts have gotten away with it

I write to PayPal to ask them to close the case explaining that I'm not posting a box of smashed up plane to HK for €50. They immediately write back and tell me I am covered under their Return Costs Guarantee, so it won't cost me a penny.

Ahahaha, I'm back in... take that Hobby King you robbing bastard cunts. never again.

Thank you PayPal

8 Thanks given to GTI

Ashley (29th May 2015),  consoles (29th May 2015),  corskey (29th May 2015),  muttleymacclad (29th May 2015),  Mystical_2K (15th June 2015),  rgb1 (31st May 2015),  tips (30th May 2015),  WRATH OF BOD (29th May 2015)