Just wondering if anyone here has experience troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange. A friend of mine has asked if I can help him today, he has a business and they run their own Microsoft Exchange server (against my recommendation). At some point today they stopped receiving emails. I have checked the MX records and the IP they point to is the one of the office, past that I am not sure what to do, I am trying to use the mailflow troubleshooting assistant in the Exchange Management Console.
Internal mails seem to be working fine, users can send email to external addresses, the IP and domains are not blacklisted. I have tried rebooting the server