Scotland manager Gordon Strachan and assistants Stuart McCall and Mark McGhee prepare for the match at the Aviva Stadium

13 June 2015 Last updated at 14:05

Euro 2016 qualifier: Republic of Ireland v Scotland

Venue: Aviva Stadium, Dublin Date: Saturday 13 June Kick-off: 17:00 BST
Coverage: Commentary on BBC 5 live and BBC Radio Scotland, live text on BBC Sport website

Scotland will aim for all three points away to the Republic of Ireland because manager Gordon Strachan insists he does not know how to play for a draw.
The Scots are third in Euro 2016 qualifying Group D, two points and one place ahead of Saturday's hosts.
Asked if he would accept a point at the Aviva Stadium, Strachan said: "I can't remember any manager telling me that this is the way you play for a draw.
"I don't think I have tried it. Try to win and see what happens after that."

A Shaun Maloney goal gave Scotland a 1-0 victory when the teams met at Celtic Park in November and they are on 10 points after five games, the same as Germany, but one point behind Poland.
"Would I take a draw?" asked the Scotland boss. "There will be a point added somewhere along the line but you don't know the points total you have to achieve.
"So you play the game and you get your point, or three points or no points and get on with it.
"It might have no relevance to where we end up or it might be important, you never know.
"All we try to do is perform and we have done in every tie so far. I sense it is going to be an occasion."
Scotland's remaining Euro 2016 qualifiers

Republic of Ireland (a)
13 June
Georgia (a)
4 September
Germany (h)
7 September
Poland (h)
8 October
Gibraltar (a)
11 October

Strachan played down the possible absence from the Irish midfield of Aiden McGeady, who is a doubt after missing training with a hamstring problem.
"They have got loads of good players," he warned.
"If you look at their squad and picked a team, maybe all of them are Premier League players or have been top Premier League players, so I don't think they are short of good players.
"They could lose two or three players and still put in a terrific performance."
Strachan has already selected his team but will not tell the players until Saturday.
He indicated that "there will be a few disappointed players" when he names his starting 11, but the versatile Charlie Mulgrew would seem to have a good chance of making an appearance, with the manager saying he has "looked fantastic".
The Celtic player, who can operate in midfield or defence, was out for five months with a hamstring tendon injury, returning for the last two league games before playing in the friendly against Qatar at Easter Road last week.