Close

Thread: Sense8

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Sense8

Just watched the first series and enjoyed it, its a bit of a slow burner but picks up, I would kinda compare to heroes....

Sense8 tells the story of eight strangers: Will (Smith), Riley (Middleton), Capheus (Ameen), Sun (Bae), Lito (Silvestre), Kala (Desai), Wolfgang (Riemelt), and Nomi (Clayton). Each individual is from a different culture and part of the world. In the aftermath of a tragic death they all experience through what they perceive as dreams or visions, they suddenly find themselves growing mentally and emotionally connected. While trying to figure how and why this connection happened and what it means, a mysterious man named Jonas tries to help the eight. Meanwhile, another stranger called Whispers attempts to hunt them down, using the same sensate power to gain full access to a sensate's mind (thoughts/sight) after looking into their eyes. Each episode reflects the views of the characters interacting with each other while delving deeper into their backgrounds and what sets them apart and brings them together with the others. Written by Soumik Ghosh
    https://youtu.be/iKpKAlbJ7BQ

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Sense8

I watched the first episode and half of episode 2 but really struggled with it.

If it does pick up I'll consider giving it another go.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Nope, i watched 10 mins of episode 1 and gave up on it, imo there's much better stuff on at present, like Wayward pines, Penny Dreadful, plus new series like The Whispers, Mr Robot, Dark matter, Proof etc etc, Sens8 just didn't grip me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have seen all of it. It is a bit slow, but liked seeing some of the different locations and it was good they used actors from their respective countries.

Probably watched it as it was a netflix original and could watch it back to back.

One to save for when you have nothing else to watch and want to hit a few in a row type series.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I just watched the first episode and although slow I really enjoyed it and will definitely be watching the rest.
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

watched first then gave up, from reviews else where it picks up, but god was the first one slow and a bit confusing!
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Social Networking Bookmarks