Close

Thread: USwitch

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default USwitch

I know it is nothing new but I have to post to say how happy I am with this service.
    Last year I thought I would whack my details in for Gas/Elec. At the time I was with Eon and USwitch told me I could save a lot of money moving to British Gas (I was at the end of my contract).
    USwitch logs into your suppliers account with your permission and it then deals with everything! All you have to do is take readings when you are asked.

They then continue to monitor deals out there and email you if you can save more money.. Today I got an email to say I can save £400 a year (on the projection) if I switched to Sainsburys (who use British Gas...). There is a £60 buy out clause from BG but this is all taken into consideration.

So I logged in to USwtich via Quidco and pressed the button for them to sort it all out! As a bonus Quidco offer £21

Again all I have to do is give a meter reading when requested and then wait until the next email.

Thanks to Squizza

ZX7R (24th June 2015) 

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: USwitch

I like Uswitch nearly as good as meerkat. But now I got all the kats ill use uswitch again lmao
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: USwitch

AYe, well worth switching. I moved from British Gas and Electric to Sainsburys - who use British Gas and Electric! Worked out cheaper!

Also, don't be put off moving bank accounts. I've moved from HSBC to Nationwide and the switch was effortless. Nationwide is soo much better (IMO).

Social Networking Bookmarks