Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Cameron Vrs Ashcroft

Well it seems our PM has taken part in a bizarre initiation ceremony which required him to stick his gentiles in a dead pigs mouth. It's all very well saying this was years ago ect ect ect but ffs there is 3 of them confirmed Bullingdon Club members at the top table as far as the current uk government is concerned. Osbourne, Cameron and Boris. The other stuff these guys done as part of this group just emphasises what they really think of "us". I get the distinct feeling when reading this stuff that they regard us as not worth the shit on their shoes.

Anyway the other side of the coin is it just shows that the very rich are used to getting things their own way and boy do they hit back if they feel cheated (This book by ashcroft is just pure revenge)

Lastly if you all want a good laugh check out hash tag #piggate . There are a few comedy gold tweets and jokes doing the rounds.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Cameron Vrs Ashcroft

As much I'd tend to agree with the above, the gov in power was by a long way the best choice of a very bad bunch. When something better comes along then the British public get a chance to vote them in, until then we have to make the best of what we have.

In reality even if true, who fucking cares where he shoved his maggot 20 years ago?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by MajorFU View Post
    As much I'd tend to agree with the above, the gov in power was by a long way the best choice of a very bad bunch. When something better comes along then the British public get a chance to vote them in, until then we have to make the best of what we have.

In reality even if true, who fucking cares where he shoved his maggot 20 years ago?
    We tend to vote governments out, not in. Hopefully the public will be so sick of the Tories in 5 years that a donkey in a dinner jacket will be able to beat Osborne (Cameron won't stand for a third term).
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Very true, who'd vote for Osborne? Even if he came up with a more sensible manifesto than Corbyn I'd probably still not vote for him the evil, snyde, smug looking cunt lol

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

He fucked a pig dude. He's a pig fucker.

We all did things we're ashamed of when we were young but we didn't do that!

Thanks to Mule

cassy34 (22nd September 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have we not just "enjoyed" a whole week of stuff that happened 20 years ago from the right wing media about corbyn ? With cry''s of he is not fit for office ect ect ect. To be brutally honest I couldn't really give a toss what the average man in the street does out of hours so to speak. What I DO object to is hypocrisy and an effective two tier justice system where the more cash you have the less likely you are to end up in court for like for like crimes. I also object to the sheer audacity of them all to think "so what" while being quick to condem others.

As an aside Ashcroft comes out of this as a crap mate lol - £8 million and he didn't get the job he was after - BUT he DID receive a lordship which means you and I pay for this subversive creep which just further enables him and many others like him to subvert democracy. Ashcroft is just one of the many....and most of them DO get what they want in terms of government contracts and tax breaks, loan guarantee's ect ect ect.....this is what lobbying is all about and imho it stinks to high heaven.

5 Thanks given to DavidF

Ashley (23rd September 2015),  Bald Bouncer (22nd September 2015),  Ganty (22nd September 2015),  GTI (22nd September 2015),  nedtheman (22nd September 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm not a fan of labour but I don't mind Corbyn, he so far comes across as a man of the people but we need to see what he's going to do beyond conveying what have been so far fairly wholesome values. Now I didn't say not to give a shit about what he did 20 years ago, just where he shoved his cock.

As GTI rightly pointed out the last gov were voted out in favour of this gov. The best choice "AT THE TIME" regardless of what Cameron or any other individual may have done, if there is a better choice (not just because a bunch of idealistic fuckwitts want "a change") next time then I hope they get in red, blue or other! And anything anyone says about something that happened decades ago should stand for nothing unless an act of terror, treason or violence. If you believe the corbyn or Cameron bashers trauling up muck from the beginning of time that bares no relevance in the future of our contry they you have missed the point of an election....which for those who forgotten is to select a political party that suits your situation as well as fits your vision on how our nation should be run and what it should stand for and not because the other guy didn't sing the national anthem.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I really am reminded of the Hunter S Thomson coverage of the Lyndon B Johnson presidential campaign. Ashscroft is very bitter and wanted to generate media interest in his book and whilst Cameron was a member of some stupid "club" there's been no evidence of DC's membership of the the one that's been alleged.

Politically, I've always said there are times the country and different needs and the country ends up screwed if any one party ends up in power for too long. My concern is I can't see Corbyn winning a general. I think he has the ability to shake politics in this country up and do wonder if selecting Burnham as deputy is setting things up for 2020.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Basset View Post
    My concern is I can't see Corbyn winning a general. I think he has the ability to shake politics in this country up and do wonder if selecting Burnham as deputy is setting things up for 2020.
    It's interesting that you, and many others, are saying this, despite the fact he had the largest mandate of any leadership election ever conducted. He's taken politics to a new arena, his 1st PMQT showed this. Asking question from the public? Who'd of thought.

I am a massive fan of Corbyn and his politics, but I feel he needs to tread carefully. In his recent interview with John Snow, he himself said he's trying to be nice to everybody. Whilst I think I understand what he's trying to achieve here, I feel he needs to assert himself a bit more, get in the face of those he's discussing with. Not be hostile towards them, but as a leader, I'm not sure being nice to everyone is the answer.

Owen Jones did a YouTube video shortly before it was announced that Corbyn had won, with some very interesting points. Watch it here.

2 Thanks given to Ganty

GTI (22nd September 2015),  mij (23rd September 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

ive fucked some right pigs in my younger years even some real trolls just count em as practice shags

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ganty View Post
    It's interesting that you, and many others, are saying this, despite the fact he had the largest mandate of any leadership election ever conducted. He's taken politics to a new arena, his 1st PMQT showed this. Asking question from the public? Who'd of thought.

I am a massive fan of Corbyn and his politics, but I feel he needs to tread carefully. In his recent interview with John Snow, he himself said he's trying to be nice to everybody. Whilst I think I understand what he's trying to achieve here, I feel he needs to assert himself a bit more, get in the face of those he's discussing with. Not be hostile towards them, but as a leader, I'm not sure being nice to everyone is the answer.

Owen Jones did a YouTube video shortly before it was announced that Corbyn had won, with some very interesting points. Watch it here.
    The perception is that he's an idealist and not a realist . The ideals were bound to appear to the majority of the Labour party members but , to what seems to be the majority of people , he comes across as an idealist that had dreams that aren't practical in global politics.

Don't think it helps that it's fairly easy to imagine him rocking up to a meeting of the G8 to discuss global matters on his bike and taking off his trouser clips and locking his bike up whilst the rest of the leaders gather. Maybe it's just a perception issue at the moment but I think that's why he is widely seen outside the Labour party as someone who won't win a General.

The worrying thing is I can see the country needing a change at the next Election and I can only see Corbyn being massively popular to a vocal minority that won't be large enough to get Electoral win.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Basset View Post
    The perception is that he's an idealist and not a realist . The ideals were bound to appear to the majority of the Labour party members but , to what seems to be the majority of people , he comes across as an idealist that had dreams that aren't practical in global politics.

Don't think it helps that it's fairly easy to imagine him rocking up to a meeting of the G8 to discuss global matters on his bike and taking off his trouser clips and locking his bike up whilst the rest of the leaders gather. Maybe it's just a perception issue at the moment but I think that's why he is widely seen outside the Labour party as someone who won't win a General.

The worrying thing is I can see the country needing a change at the next Election and I can only see Corbyn being massively popular to a vocal minority that won't be large enough to get Electoral win.
    As you mentioned, having Burnham as a running mate may pave the way for him to step up to the plate come the next general election. I see Corbyn as the very welcome destroyer of Blairism which had infected the party long after he left. Either way I am glad to be a member of the Labour party again having let my membership lapse in 2004 in absolute disgust at the Iraq war.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks to GTI

mij (23rd September 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Corbyn 2020

Thanks
    Karma Level

The media have said he is unelectable so it must be true lol. Just remember the non voters won the last election by a landslide.....and many other elections before that.