Worst Injury?

Thread: Worst Injury?

  1. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Worst Injury?

    Did this thread around 5 years ago but thought be good to do to it again?

    Show us your worst injury pictures....


    230 degree oil burn!

    NSFW

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by BigBrand; 17th December 2015 at 10:32 PM.
     
  2. WRATH OF BOD's Avatar

    WRATH OF BOD said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    no picture but
    went up a ramp in 78 & landed on front wheel, over the top & didnt put my hands out but my elbows,
    Hence left elbow split in two, stiches & cast on foe 6 months lol


    still doesn't beat me jumping the burn vally beck in 80 on my Grifter & breaking both wrists..

    falling of my new Racer on christmas day in 81 braking right arm in 6 places,

    82 in the burn vally park down
    the curly track on my new skateboard braking right arm again & concision .lol

    not finished yet, 16th birthday 84 new fizzy 50 riding past dyke house on raby road, no man hole
    cover near the crossing, hit it & bounced under a bus, lucky just gravel rash. not had a crash since.
     
  3. BertRoot's Avatar

    BertRoot said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Jesus Bod. Eventful. Had a few BMX bad ones in my youth. Fucking great experience. The skin on my chins is like rice paper from all the bike related scrapes over the years. Using DMR vault pedals hasn't helped for the last few. Took a chunk out my calf when a chain snapped last year. That fucking hurt on a fresh tattoo. Healed Bob on but fucking hurt.

    Broke my elbow a few years back bunny hopping summat in the road. Wow that hurts, rode in the back of a four wheel drive at full tilt with glass lens sunglasses on. Fucked my nose up properly. Went through the back window of a Peugeot hatch back by riding in the back of it, going over the bars onto the roof and then sliding down the boot and popping through the rear window. That didn't hurt but couldn't get out of the boot cos my arse was in it and my legs were out of it. Nearly pissed myself laughing though.

     
  4. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Again no pics, but as a child I managed to lodge the claw part of a claw hammer in the top of my skull and was promptly rushed to A&E. Still got a flat spot to this day.
     
  5. Lou_smorals's Avatar

    Lou_smorals said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Hi
    in the early 80s i crashed bultaco Sherpa 250 while riding along an old disused railway line like an idiot, went flying over handle bars catching my leg on one side and fracturing my femur above the knee and when I landed fracturing my right collar bone. can remember ambulance geezers giving me gas and air while putting a big baloon thing over my leg, then waking up in hospital in traction.
    Had a Kusner nail inserted down my femur and got out of hospital after nearly a month and was off work for three months. Bike was fixed up no problems and sold by my father while I was still in hospital.
    LS
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP
     
  6. Mystical_2K's Avatar

    Mystical_2K said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    no pics (for obvious reasons) but i split my banjo string when banging a girl when i was 15
    i can still remember the "pop" sound when i did it - bled like a mother fucker too
    stung for weeks

    Merry Christmas
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.
     
  7. Lou_smorals's Avatar

    Lou_smorals said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    no pics (for obvious reasons) but i split my banjo string when banging a girl when i was 15
    i can still remember the "pop" sound when i did it - bled like a mother fucker too
    stung for weeks

    Merry Christmas
    Jesus H Christ......Rather have my broken femur ...
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP
     
  8. Mystical_2K's Avatar

    Mystical_2K said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou_smorals View Post
    Jesus H Christ......Rather have my broken femur ...
    yeah not my finest hour but on a plus point you can only do it once
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.
     
  9. grrrd's Avatar

    grrrd said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    no pics (for obvious reasons) but i split my banjo string when banging a girl when i was 15
    i can still remember the "pop" sound when i did it - bled like a mother fucker too
    stung for weeks

    Merry Christmas
    Exact same, but we were on the beach at the time. Looked like a massacre! First date too!

    Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk
     
  10. DejaVu's Avatar

    DejaVu said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Can I ask for you gory photos to be attached to your post.
    Cant view at work and really bored and could do with some entertainment.

    As for me - pretty shit. No Pictures.
    Aged 8 (85), jumped off the sofa pretending to be superman onto a 5ft Cushion and missed (took skill).
    Broke my leg in 4 places, in a wheelchair for 6 months because I was a woos.

    Nothing bad since TBH.

     
  11. WRATH OF BOD's Avatar

    WRATH OF BOD said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Quote Originally Posted by grrrd View Post
    Exact same, but we were on the beach at the time. Looked like a massacre! First date too!

    Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk
    Snap, LoL no pun intended, same happend to me
     
  12. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
    Can I ask for you gory photos to be attached to your post.
    Cant view at work and really bored and could do with some entertainment.

    As for me - pretty shit. No Pictures.
    Aged 8 (85), jumped off the sofa pretending to be superman onto a 5ft Cushion and missed (took skill).
    Broke my leg in 4 places, in a wheelchair for 6 months because I was a woos.

    Nothing bad since TBH.






     
  13. Mystical_2K's Avatar

    Mystical_2K said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
    Can I ask for you gory photos to be attached to your post.
    Cant view at work and really bored and could do with some entertainment.

    As for me - pretty shit. No Pictures.
    Aged 8 (85), jumped off the sofa pretending to be superman onto a 5ft Cushion and missed (took skill).
    Broke my leg in 4 places, in a wheelchair for 6 months because I was a woos.

    Nothing bad since TBH.
    you really want me to post a picture of my banjo-less cock?
    consider you answer carefully
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.
     
  14. DejaVu's Avatar

    DejaVu said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    you really want me to post a picture of my banjo-less cock?
    consider you answer carefully
    If you really have to post it, remember it's festive for all DF Members Members' to wear a Santa hat...!

     
  15. Mystical_2K's Avatar

    Mystical_2K said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
    If you really have to post it, remember it's festive for all DF Members Members' to wear a Santa hat...!
    Message received and understood

    this just reminded me i can do a near 180 with my foreskin hahahaha
    oh and i now realise i have been on this forum too fucking long if i am nipping to the bog to take a picture of my cock then adding a santa hat and not thinking its strange

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.
     
  16. DejaVu's Avatar

    DejaVu said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Not sure about this new member. He looks like the rest of them... Bit of a dick. (Boom boom).

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

     
  17. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    When you had a tug BigBrand did you imagine you were being wanked off by a zombie. Kind of Emanuel meets Walking Dead !!!
     
  18. CallmeGoose's Avatar

    CallmeGoose said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    no pics (for obvious reasons) but i split my banjo string when banging a girl when i was 15
    i can still remember the "pop" sound when i did it - bled like a mother fucker too
    stung for weeks

    Merry Christmas
    I can fucking top that. Been wanting to bang this chick for months, finally got her round mine - and while doing doggy position, I noticed blood everywhere. Pulled out and asked her... "you on your period???" to which she replied no...

    So thought Id go for round two, this time more blood. Ended up it was me, had snapped my banjo.....BUT, I also caught gonorrhea off the bitch and it infected the wound. Was like pissing razor blades for weeks. Fucking worse pain ive felt.

    Other injuries....

    - Snapped my left left in three places trying to jump a fence. Caught my leg in the "picket fence" and fell face first onto concrete, dangling upside down.

    - Had a nail through my foot while playing around in a construction side as a kid.....

    - Piece of scaffolding hit me square on the forehead as a kid also... left a penny sized hold between my eyes. Every time I blinked blood came squirting out. I thought it was funny as fuck...
     
  19. Mystical_2K's Avatar

    Mystical_2K said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeGoose View Post
    I can fucking top that. Been wanting to bang this chick for months, finally got her round mine - and while doing doggy position, I noticed blood everywhere. Pulled out and asked her... "you on your period???" to which she replied no...

    So thought Id go for round two, this time more blood. Ended up it was me, had snapped my banjo.....BUT, I also caught gonorrhea off the bitch and it infected the wound. Was like pissing razor blades for weeks. Fucking worse pain ive felt.

    Other injuries....

    - Snapped my left left in three places trying to jump a fence. Caught my leg in the "picket fence" and fell face first onto concrete, dangling upside down.

    - Had a nail through my foot while playing around in a construction side as a kid.....

    - Piece of scaffolding hit me square on the forehead as a kid also... left a penny sized hold between my eyes. Every time I blinked blood came squirting out. I thought it was funny as fuck...
    ok you win, i've never had cock rot!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.
     
  20. Lou_smorals's Avatar

    Lou_smorals said:

    Default Re: Worst Injury?

    Fuck sake this thread has gone down an unsavoury route. I have never heard of this injury before, now feeling inadequate in the vigorous shagging department
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP