Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default The Winter sacking is coming for Louis van Gaal!

lol

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The winter (sacking) is coming for Louis van Gaal!

i dont know where i sit on this, sometimes i think i want the fucker out, but then i think its a dip int he season and although we were getting bad football before we were getting the results which (mid november) had us in and around the top of the table. part of me wants to see him turn it around and the rest of me thinks, get him gone get a new guy in and lets see if giggs can give the players a bit of freedom.

in terms of a replacement.............i would rather see giggs in there to get the man united style back, mourinho is a results man but will not win in an attractive way, i would rather see giggs take on the team at least until the summer and see how he gets on if LVG gets the elbow.

If LVG does stay then a bit of freedom would be nice for the players, i think they are far too confined to zones to impact the game like they could potentially. Not sure what other people think?

Thanks
    Karma Level

YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW!

Thanks
    Karma Level

P.S Do not sack LVG, that is not the answer, it's a bad patch we're going through, he's still capable, once we have a full strength squad back, we have 10 injuries currently ffs, Young playing RB!!

Keep Giggs away from the management of United, what a horrible man, legend on the field, but make no mistake he has zero personality and is an absolute horrible man.

Sleeping with your brothers wife is an absolute horrible trick, lowest of the low.

If LVG loses the next two, then sack him, other than that, let it ride out, don't buy into the media hype.

Thanks to BigBrand

ilscuro (23rd December 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Funnily enough I was enjoying watching the team play upto the point where Luke Shaw got injured. He seemed to have an understanding with Depay on that side and we looked dangerous going forward. Since then Depay has found playing regularly difficult and the left side has been a right hash. Darmian got off to a flyer but now as dipped.

I worry that it's how LVG gets them to play with restricting creativity, flair and risk instead for possession and one goal wins mentality. I would move him on as the players don't look happy and the fans at OT don't look happy with the lack of action like shots on target etc. I'd rather have Giggs just as long as he has Scholes with him, but I struggle to see Giggs making that step up to manager in the long term. He just cries out as being a number 2 to me. Mourinho would be more trouble than he's worth. Whatever happens I hope it's done in the next 2 games as the transfer window is right upon us and I fear more money will be squandered and a struggle for champions league football will blight is again

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree with dainese. Shaw is a massively under-appreciated player by so many I think they're too busy blaming LVG rather than looking at what might be a cause of the problems. Yes, LVG is over-cautious, and is not allowing the team to play "the United way", but to an extent his hands are tied. I believe they lost a lot of creativity when Nani and Anderson went. I know they might not be the best players but there is nobody there to really get around and attack quickly.
    LVG will probably get sacked this season, who they replace him with will have a simply enormous job on their hands. The investment in some players was so big they just cannot afford to let them go.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Should be sacked before the day is out.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

He has the fully confidence lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

If he loses next game then its ta ra