Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Cameron's Unlikely Alliance With Sadiq Khan. Proof that Cameron is -

A TWO FACED CUNT who cant be trusted. (">

Just last month David Cameron tore into Sadiq Khan for sharing a platform with an "IS supporter," yet on Monday he lauded the London Mayor as a "proud Muslim."

That's the warping effect of a tightly fought referendum campaign when political careers are in the balance. The prime minister has observed the political calculus: he needs Labour supporters and young voters to turn out in force for the 23 June vote, and the new mayor of London speaks to both camps. But it does give opponents of Mr Cameron - both within and outside his party - another chance to question his political sincerity.

His attacks on Mr Khan in the Commons less than a month ago were delivered with focused ferocity, leading to accusations of racism. Today - if not linking arms - they certainly seemed at ease with each other, setting out Stronger In's "unity of purpose" - allowing the "son of a stockbroker and the son of a bus driver" to share a stage.

Mr Khan argues the issue is too important to allow personal grudges to get in the way.

http://news.sky.com/story/1704285/ca...ith-sadiq-khan

2 Thanks given to BigBird

piggzy (31st May 2016),  Robbo (31st May 2016)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Cameron's Unlikely Alliance With Sadiq Khan. Proof that Cameron is -

I really hope that the speculation is true that Cameron will leave after the referendum, whatever the result. Only problem is, who do we get to replace him? Osborne? May? Johnson??

Not exactly spoiled for choice!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Cameron's Unlikely Alliance With Sadiq Khan. Proof that Cameron is -

I watched it and thought Khan came off the much better man (which isn't hard when you're sharing a platform with Dave the Knave)
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks to GTI

piggzy (31st May 2016)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

If Trump gets in then I think we should have Johnson

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    If Trump gets in then I think we should have Johnson
    The Tory I dislike the least is probably Iain Duncan Smith. About as much charisma as a wet teabag but he's a man who has fought for his country, which is more than can be said for the son of a tax-dodging stock broker.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

2 Thanks given to GTI

BigBird (31st May 2016),  piggzy (31st May 2016)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's quite funny that Trump and Johnson taking the top jobs is starting to look more and more likely.

A few years back you would have got longer odds on that than Leicester winning the title!

Thanks
    Karma Level

You would probably be shocked if I started telling you the 'real' politics, which you would never see in the news or media!

News from Sky, BBC and all the rest is edited in many ways.

I know people and seen the actual evidence, of reports that have been sent to the newspapers - but ONLY TO BE PUBLISHED if anything happens to the actual person that informed the newspapers.

People say 'Knowledge is Power!' - this statement is very true, especially when you consider that you're putting your life in jeopardy! But there are so many 'whistleblowers' just in the UK alone, and the information they have, would put a whole new perspective on the gov't and many other departments. There is so many cover-ups, people would not even begin to understand just how far the information is held back from the public. The 'real' truth even shocked me - and I'm not easily shocked.

Even the gov.uk website is a total mess, they state the UK's security is very good, but on the 'surface web' you can access documents for DWP Staff Only, For MP's Only, etc! What makes this even worse is that these publications are indexed by Google! Yet, on the News they stated we had a 'security breach' - what from, Google? LOL

I don't think the UK is nowhere near secure as people think, or the gov't makes out. Don't need a penetration hack with the UK gov't website just use Google!! LOL