Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Its now or never for this fat bastard. Today starting a fast weight loss diet.

Quote Originally Posted by bbshark View Post
    i would eat all that weeks worth of food in one day and still be hungry. How do you feel? you must have lost weight.
    3 days into the diet and I have lost 7 lb, so well on the way to lose a stone in a week which is what the diet promises. (">

Thanks to BigBird

piggzy (2nd July 2016)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Its now or never for this fat bastard. Today starting a fast weight loss diet.

Out of interest mate are you still going to the gym and if so is the effort you are putting in, is that still the same or is the lower food intake effecting your energy levels in the gym

Thanks to trueblue924

BigBird (2nd July 2016)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by trueblue924 View Post
    Out of interest mate are you still going to the gym and if so is the effort you are putting in, is that still the same or is the lower food intake effecting your energy levels in the gym
    Still the same gym workout. If anything I have more energy. Putting it down to the fact that I'm not filling my body with crap. I'm guessing the more crap you consume the more your liver has to work to process it. I know it's only the day 4 but been busy each day and haven't felt tired or lacking in energy at all. Thought I may get the shakes from low blood sugar but nothing so far. (">

Thanks to BigBird

bbshark (2nd July 2016)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Going to do this for a week myself starting tomorrow - not that far removed from my normal eating habits bar the cheese, butter, wine, beer, bread etc...

Will report back next Monday with my findings.

2 Thanks given to prezzy

Ashley (4th July 2016),  BigBird (3rd July 2016)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    Going to do this for a week myself starting tomorrow - not that far removed from my normal eating habits bar the cheese, butter, wine, beer, bread etc...

Will report back next Monday with my findings.
    Good luck with it. I'm not finding it too bad. Trying to space the meals out evenly but once or twice something's cropped up and I've gone a couple of hours over when I should have eaten. That's the only time I have felt hungry. Have stuck to it exactly, but the only compromise I am going to do is tomorrow morning (day 6), because I am going to the Gym for an hour and I don't think a glass of grapefruit juice is substantial enough so going to add 1 boiled egg so at least I have something solid that contains some protein. (">

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I love grapefruit, eggs and tomatoes so can't see it being a massive issue - a good excuse to eat a bit healthier and drink no alcohol for a week, am very sceptical on the losing a stone in a week, will follow it to the letter and see what I get

Thanks to prezzy

BigBird (4th July 2016)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Update on my lose a stone in a week crash diet. Was 17 st 7 lb seven days ago. This morning 16 st 7_3/4 lb. 13_1/4 lbs weight lost so I'd call that a success. Probably mostly water loss but definitely feel a bit lighter on my feet when walking. Just got to stick to a sensible diet now and hopefully see a gradual weight loss in the next couple of weeks which means I wont have to do another week like this one just gone. Wasn't difficult but its so nice to be able to have milk in my tea again - semi-skimmed goats milk from now on though instead of my usual full fat milk. Every little helps. (">

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

well i decided to have ago and i started yesterday morning and im getting hungry
    I was 19 stone 1lb yesterday morning and just weighed myself and im now 18 stone 10lb so 4 pounds in a day and half. might be losing that a bit fast.
    bbshark. The Member with the first ever DF Fine

http://digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=451657

Thanks to bbshark

BigBird (12th July 2016)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

6lb's in a week here so quite a way off a stone... Was a good kick start though I shall carry on with healthier eating, no dairy / fewer carbs etc.

Thanks to prezzy

BigBird (12th July 2016)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

6lb's in a week here so quite a way off a stone... Was a good kick start though I shall carry on with healthier eating, no dairy / fewer carbs etc.
    Did you stick to the diet exactly? If so then I'm guessing that you don't normally eat much food containing salt and don't add salt either. Even though I lost almost a stone in weight during that week I guess that some of that was water because after a few days I put five pounds back on and I hadn't eaten enough for that to happen, but I had eaten some foods containing added salt. (">

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I did stick to it and no I don't eat any foods with high salt content and very rarely add salt to my food - I do normally eat healthily but have a lot of bread and dairy products.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I did stick to it and no I don't eat any foods with high salt content and very rarely add salt to my food - I do normally eat healthily but have a lot of bread and dairy products.
    Then what you lost was mostly fat I'm guessing because you didn't have excess water to lose. First two days of my diet I was peeing a lot which was my body getting rid of water as the salt in my body was being used up and not being replaced. The human body will try and keep a balance of salt and water. Eat salt and you feel thirsty because your body is trying to redress the balance. Take in less salt and the body will need to get rid of some water to redress the balance. (">

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

this is killing me and must be losing shit loads of water as im now down to 18 st 7 lb and im only starting day 4.
    Dont know how im going to make it to day 7.
    bbshark. The Member with the first ever DF Fine

http://digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=451657

Thanks to bbshark

BigBird (14th July 2016)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12