Hi all,

The missus has been making a concerted effort to lose weight, so far she's lost 2.5 stone through slimming world and also walk/run sessions in the local park. A big bit of this for her is setting PBs, targets and logging via gps so she can share it with others in her SW group.

She picked up a microsoft band 2 a few months back and loved it but it broke down after about 2 months and we sent it back to MS and they duly replaced it.

The second one has now gone the same way, only stays on if connected to the charger and she's a bit fed up of it as it's a big part of her daily routine, meeting and exceeding her targets.. She would like something more reliable but it must have the following features.

Step tracking with a daily target
GPS for an activity (and logging/upload)
Preferably heart rate monitoring but she can do without this if needs be.
Smart notifications from her iPhone.

As I said she has been totally happy with the MS band functions EXCEPT the reliability is unacceptable,

I'm a big Garmin man so I have tried pushing her towards one of those but they aren't really girly or stylish at all so she would like something else. If it isn't garmin I'm a bit lost to be honest !

Can anyone recommend anything that might fulfil all her needs ?

many thanks for any sugegstions,

malty