Medium Range FM SpyBugs For Sale, runs off 9v battery, crystal clear.

Thread: Medium Range FM SpyBugs For Sale, runs off 9v battery, crystal clear.

DJ Overdose said:

Default Re: Medium Range FM SpyBugs For Sale, runs off 9v battery, crystal clear.

Mine was set at 99.8/99.9

Plus u need to make sure it's not moving at all, including the aerial wire.

DJ OD
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Detector said:

Default Re: Medium Range FM SpyBugs For Sale, runs off 9v battery, crystal clear.

hi m8 yes as I tested all b4 I sent out, make sure aerial cable and battery wires are not touching, make sure that the battery is clicked firmly onto the connector.
    also try with a different fm radio as I found one that would not pick anything up.

and the important bit - NEVER put on the battery the wrong way round as it will instantly fry the speaker
    A wise man once said " "

mc.dodd said:

Do I need to open the aerial wire?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    PS3: mcd_dodd

DJ Overdose said:

If u mean untie it, yes!

DJ OD

mc.dodd said:

Oops...perhaps that why it wasn't working...doh

Ashley said:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Overdose View Post
    Mine was set at 99.8/99.9

Plus u need to make sure it's not moving at all, including the aerial wire.

DJ OD
    Upfront FM

Ashley said:

Just remembered it's 99.3

mc.dodd said:

Okay, working! Now to test it out with some covert listening... 😉

Detector said:

pmsl sound lads
    A wise man once said " "

Detector said:

ok ill offer 2 more free to either staff, vip's or long standing and contributing members only.
    A wise man once said " "

Detector said:

ive got around 12 ready to sell, ill reduce price to 8 delivered, vip's or staff contact me first
    A wise man once said " "

Detector said:

devs having problems tuning into the spybugs, as per advice further up in this thread I would unravel the wire for the aerial and don't let it cross the battery, do not hold it either, it needs to be plugged into a fresh 9v battery and left in place once set up. if the 9v battery connectors are put on wrong way round they will instantly burn out the electret mic
    A wise man once said " "

Detector said:

hi peeps, just to let you know ive been doing some more practising with these and I have another 10 of them which I will make available FREE, I also now own a frequency detector which I will be able to get the exact frequency that they are transmitting on. just pay the postage
    A wise man once said " "

Detector said:

I have 6 of these freebies available left - just pay postage
    A wise man once said " "

DJ Overdose said:

Any with a phono input mate?

DJ OD

Detector said:

not yet bro
    A wise man once said " "

doughboy said:

Would be interested in one of these too Det please mate.

Detector said:

pm me your address pal.
    A wise man once said " "

mrbongo said:

if any is still going free id happly take 1 from ya.....great offer also buddy...if any free and ya need my addy let me no thanks

Detector said:

yes m8 just pay postage ill pm now
    A wise man once said " "