OK here's whats happening

The night actually starts on Friday 27th.

I'll be going there along with 13 other people to start the ball rolling. The first night will just be low key, getting pissed, chatting in the bar and having a laugh.

It was originally meant for just mods/admin but if you want to come along and actually meet the big boys - come along where we can chat instead of shouting over loud music.

I, and most of the other ppl are staying at the following hotel (take note NHTCU - no fire alarms this year please joe )

The Norbreck Castle Hotel
Queens Promenade
About 1/2 Mile from the north pier on the left - just past the North Shore Golf Club (furthest away from the Pleasure Beach)

01253 352341

I'm expecting most people to arrive around 5ish - but the actual meeting is 8pm in the bar of that hotel. ABC MAN will post a telephone number in this thread for anyone to contact us if you get lost / want to let us know you are coming.

Saturday 28th

OK Saturday is when I reckon most of you who are coming will be there. If you are coming in the afternoon ring the ABC MAN number and he will tell you where we are. If you are coming in the evening - I suggest you do the same - but BE IN BLACKERS BEFORE 8PM or you WILL NOT find us !

We'll probably convene in Brannigans and then on to the Palace (or whatever we feel like)

Cameras and shit are welcome as we only had one last year and missed some cracking shots.

If you are a geek and feel to weird to come clubbing I suggest you come Friday night and / or saturday afteroon. I am sure we can find some other geeks for you to hang with on Saturday night. I assure you it will not be me.

Please past this info onto those who you KNOW are arranging to come

Post your comments..........