I have had loads in the past but most just fall away or I get bored and pick up something new because they start taking up too much time.

Gaming I used to spend a fortune on my PC upgrading it monthly then bought consoles but now don't play much.

Car detailing or car washing to a stupidly high standard again spent a fortune on kit which I still have but getting the time to spend a weekend washing the car just doesn't happen often enough now especially after getting a full time job back in February.

Collecting things, mainly as something to buy when I went somewhere, did the ty beanies for my sister (I bought and they were hers) about 500 of them somewhere in boxes and bags. Pin badges I do still pick a few up from hard rock cafe's part of that was there was a HRC in most places I have been to then it got a little excessive by travelling to places that had a HRC But I have met a load of great people doing that and travelled to quite a few places I wouldn't have been to.

Growing stuff, started with tomatoes then lettuce, pumpkins and a load of other stuf like herbs and sun flowers, I currently have 3 red Trinidad scorpion chili plants going and they are producing fruits which will be very hot. And they are all done in pots as I have no garden.

And last but not least photography but that is starting to turn in to a business and again another hobby that absorbs serious amounts of money. I don't think I'm that good really I can always find faults in my photos but people love them so I'm not going to tell them any different. plants on the. lastly photography but peopling going to tell them any different.