Hello again,

Okay, this may sound very dumb, but I've been meaning to find out how can I post links: should they be coded or not? They are not warez links or anything, just wanted to share links to a few free programs that I use and find very useful, but noticed they aren't posted in the Freeware list topic. I can post only program names, but it would be nice to ease up the process for other people and post links too.

I want to see the general rules which I couldn't be able to find nor via searching or in the general sections. I need "The Official Digital Forums Rules & Policy" mentioned in this topic: http://digital-forums.com/showthread...STING-25-05-14 but since I can't see the link for now, I can't access the rules topic.

I've been reading the general rules in the PC Software forum but there's no mention of coding links or how to post links, so I assumed that rule must be in the general posting guidelines, of course. I looked in the FAQ and couldn't find info about coding links.

I read somewhere that I should ask the staff if I am unsure about something, but I can't use the PM yet so I can't ask anyone.

That's why I am using this way of asking. And yes, I searched before posting, but imagine that by using different search parameters, I can't still find a satisfactory solution to my problem. I'm finding 300 topics that contain "coding links" and I bet 99.99% of them might not answer my question.

Enough ranting, my questions are:
1. Could I please be directed to the topic with general rules?
Not the link to it, as I can't see it. Just please tell me where is the topic located.
2. Should links be coded or not?

Thank you in advance.