Hi all.

Last week I noticed my phone started playing up it would at times start having fits of pressing keys and running apps. It looked just like someone had taken over the phone. I have/had nothing suspect on there only the stuff from the market place. after another day I noticed that the bottom of the screen was that the digitizer didn't work. this is where when you do a txt you press the send button, this send button and all the other buttons would not work. I though at first it was the digitizer that is playing up and making it run stuff on my phone.

So now truly pissed of with the phone I got hold of a re-flashing tool from Microsoft and with the use of the lappy I re-flashed the phone back to stock. then after phone rebooted it updated itself and got all the information from the cloud.

everything went great for about 5 hours then it started going crazy again trying to run apps and things. I do not think it has a virus as I haven't run anything that would do this. I have googled and there is a few of these issues going on but I haven't found a fix.

anyone out there seen this happen and a fix