Hello all, looking for some guidance here.

In September 15 I successfully applied for a role, seconded for 12 months.

The secondment role meant relocation 300 miles away.

In July 2016 I was advised my secondment is being extended until Dec 31st 2015.

In August 16 conversations were had with my bosses regarding converting my role into a full time role. Wages were discussed and agreed and terms were verbally agreed that come the end of my secondment, my role would be converted into a full time role.

Since August 16 and now there have been significant changes to the business, to its detriment.

In September 16 I signed a contract for my secondment extension from Sept 16 to Dec 16. I've yet to be offered any contract post December 16.

Under the terms of my secondment, if no permanent role is agreed /offered then I will be made redundant. As such I should receive a letter of notice with details of my last date of employment and my redundancy settlement.

As I've agreed in principle to a permanent role, the company is not in the process of preparing me a letter of notice under the basis I expressed that if like to convert.

Now I'm having second thoughts and want out. I want redundancy and no longer wish to go permanent.

Legally, is this too late? I've yet to sign or be presented with any contract, but I've passed the period where a letter of notice should be provided. Under the permanent contract, it means I have to serve a minimum two year period, or repay the benefits I've received as pasty of my "relocation" benefits.

Any advice here would be greatly received.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk