Close

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: anybody here give interview

Quote Originally Posted by WotTheFook View Post
    Why do they need more witnesses?
    Don't get me wrong there's plenty to go on but if the police want to do it thoroughly then they will leave no stone unturned so they have every little detail otherwise Murdoch's barristers will come up with every excuse under the sun.

Thanks
    Karma Level

To quote the film 'All The President's Men'... "Follow the money." That's all they need to do. Start with L** G******'s receipts and payments made to him by NDS and go from there. Someone had to sign his expenses off and it's all in the e-mails. Given the deep sh1t the banks are in already, I can see them wanting to drop themselves in it further by telling porkies about bank accounts used by them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If people hadn't gone to prison, id let sleeping dogs lie.

But for the same cunts that used us, to then try and get us nicked, is shameful.

I hope the met get to the bottom of it.

Fon

3 Thanks given to Fon

AZCS (20th June 2013),  BigBird (11th June 2013),  WotTheFook (11th June 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I probably shouldn't say this, but I'd quite happily do some time, if I knew that one of these cunts was in cell next door... Maybe others feel the same way...

2 Thanks given to WotTheFook

BigBird (11th June 2013),  macmilm (11th June 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I probably shouldn't say this, but I'd quite happily do some time, if I knew that one of these cunts was in cell next door... Maybe others feel the same way...
    Yes 100%.

To quote the film 'All The President's Men'... "Follow the money." That's all they need to do. Start with L** G******'s receipts and payments made to him by NDS and go from there. Someone had to sign his expenses off and it's all in the e-mails. Given the deep sh1t the banks are in already, I can see them wanting to drop themselves in it further by telling porkies about bank accounts used by them.
    There is no disputing that L** G******* was paid by NDS to run the web site. What is being disputed is whether the site was publishing hacking info and OnDigital codes. The web site and its database may no longer be available, but I still have that printed copy of the original Ezine. They are welcome to a copy of it for evidence. I will hang on to the original and bring it to court myself after the print has been dated by an independent laboratory. I am also happy to swear under oath that it is genuine. It even has copyright thoic.com on every page. How much more evidence do they need. (">

Thanks
    Karma Level

@ BigBird

I'm chuckling to myself as to how some of us can't bring ourselves to type L** G******'s name... the name that shall not be spoken.

OK, so NDS paid you-know-who to run the site, but which of the 'controlling minds' at NDS authorised off the payments? If that person signed off the payment, then he or she can't claim to have amnesia about it. The bank will have on record who the signatories were. There are hints in the e-mail traffic files about "..I've signed off L**'s expenses" but that doesn't mean that the same signature is on the cheque.

The enquiry needs that barrister guy that asked all of the awkward questions at the Leveson enquiry - Robery Jay QC; he didn't seem to miss a trick and his forensic questioning style could open all sorts of cans of worms.

Thanks
    Karma Level

@ BigBird

I'm chuckling to myself as to how some of us can't bring ourselves to type L** G******'s name... the name that shall not be spoken.

OK, so NDS paid you-know-who to run the site, but which of the 'controlling minds' at NDS authorised off the payments? If that person signed off the payment, then he or she can't claim to have amnesia about it. The bank will have on record who the signatories were. There are hints in the e-mail traffic files about "..I've signed off L**'s expenses" but that doesn't mean that the same signature is on the cheque.

The enquiry needs that barrister guy that asked all of the awkward questions at the Leveson enquiry - Robery Jay QC; he didn't seem to miss a trick and his forensic questioning style could open all sorts of cans of worms.
    Without going into this too deeply again I am not aware they have ever denied funding the site claiming it as a covert operation/honeytrap so payments to Gibbling are irrelevant, the email evidence is tainted in collection, storage and decryption, none of these done in accordance or procedure of forensic evidence gathering so any half decent barrister would have it thrown out.

I don't want to start saying 'I told you so' as before this evidence was 'liberated' there was only myself and PsxGunman telling anyone who would listen there was something wrong, something was not right, asking who was funding it considering the huge costs involved at the time of a dedicated server. We did not guess at the time it was being used in the way it was but we did suspect grassing and evidence collecting was going on which was the case. For this we got shouted down, slagged off, hack attacked, called idiots by the staff and main users of Thoic many of which would not even accept the truth when the evidence came to light and we released it.

It's not that I don't want to see the people involved bought to justice for the reasons mentioned in the thread but a lot of what is being discussed would either be irrelevant or deemed inadmissible in court so if charges are laid (which I doubt) they will have a difficult job securing a prosecution on what evidence can be used.

7 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

-X- (12th June 2013),  beerman (12th June 2013),  BigBird (12th June 2013),  Detector (12th June 2013),  Fon (12th June 2013),  Mobileman (13th June 2013),  WotTheFook (12th June 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bouncer View Post
    I don't want to start saying 'I told you so' as before this evidence was 'liberated' there was only myself and PsxGunman telling anyone who would listen there was something wrong, something was not right, asking who was funding it considering the huge costs involved at the time of a dedicated server. We did not guess at the time it was being used in the way it was but we did suspect grassing and evidence collecting was going on which was the case. For this we got shouted down, slagged off, hack attacked, called idiots by the staff and main users of Thoic many of which would not even accept the truth when the evidence came to light and we released it.
    It just shows how loyal members/staff were at THOIC that they were willing to stand behind who they thought was their friend when it turned out he was just helping SLY to kill off competitors and also the fact that it seemed so far fetched that it was difficult to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bouncer View Post
    It's not that I don't want to see the people involved bought to justice for the reasons mentioned in the thread but a lot of what is being discussed would either be irrelevant or deemed inadmissible in court so if charges are laid (which I doubt) they will have a difficult job securing a prosecution on what evidence can be used.
    I agree, Lee deliberately encouraged hacking of SLY's competitor's but that's where it will end, SLY will say they never paid him to do that and therefore they are untouchable once again, it wouldn't surprise me if Lee did Panorama because his payments had stopped and he's looking to get more money from SLY to keep quiet, no Lee no real case.

Speaking about Lee Gibling ........... this can't be his real name, the same goes for others who used what seemed to be real names on THOIC like Paul Britton ?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinoz View Post
    It just shows how loyal members/staff were at THOIC that they were willing to stand behind who they thought was their friend when it turned out he was just helping SLY to kill off competitors and also the fact that it seemed so far fetched that it was difficult to believe.
    I didn't believe it at the time. I was defending THOiC, not Lee. I didn't like Lee to be honest. I found him arrogant, and he thought he could buy my consent to him dating my daughter. He even offered me the THOiC.com domain, which he reconed was worth £100k. His last words to me were "go on hit me, I know you want to". I didn't give him the satisfaction. Was very tempted though.

It didn't help that I was probably one of the last to know what had been going on. Understandable I suppose because I was an admin and no one knew at the time if I could be trusted. Others knew what was going on a few months before and had time to see the evidence and mull over the information. I loved THOiC and wasn't prepared to see it destroyed because of what I thought were just vicious rumors. So yes I defended it, and don't apologise for doing so, in the same way I would defend DF if someone started a vicious rumor about it without showing me the evidence to back it up. (">

6 Thanks given to BigBird

Ashley (13th June 2013),  AZCS (20th June 2013),  Detector (13th June 2013),  macmilm (13th June 2013),  Rhinoz (13th June 2013),  WotTheFook (14th June 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    I didn't believe it at the time. I was defending THOiC, not Lee. I didn't like Lee to be honest. I found him arrogant, and he thought he could buy my consent to him dating my daughter. He even offered me the THOiC.com domain, which he reconed was worth £100k. His last words to me were "go on hit me, I know you want to". I didn't give him the satisfaction. Was very tempted though.

It didn't help that I was probably one of the last to know what had been going on. Understandable I suppose because I was an admin and no one knew at the time if I could be trusted. Others knew what was going on a few months before and had time to see the evidence and mull over the information. I loved THOiC and wasn't prepared to see it destroyed because of what I thought were just vicious rumors. So yes I defended it, and don't apologise for doing so, in the same way I would defend DF if someone started a vicious rumor about it without showing me the evidence to back it up. (">
    Just so you are aware BigBird... DF is currently run by a group of Half vampire Nazis who are really lizard people and at war with David Icke and all the mods are behind the 9/11 attacks and CJ takes it up the arse.... I have proof !

2 Thanks given to macmilm

BigBird (13th June 2013),  stevo25 (14th June 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by macmilm View Post
    Just so you are aware BigBird... DF is currently run by a group of Half vampire Nazis who are really lizard people and at war with David Icke and all the mods are behind the 9/11 attacks and CJ takes it up the arse.... I have proof !
    Haven't seen the proof, so I will reserve judgement on DF. It's not news to me that CJ takes it up the arse though. That's been common knowledge for years. (">

Thanks to BigBird

macmilm (14th June 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Proof? Nobody will believe you Beelzeebub. . . . . .
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks to blaggard

macmilm (14th June 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

4 Thanks given to toysoft

Ashley (15th June 2013),  Bald Bouncer (14th June 2013),  Lou_smorals (14th June 2013),  macmilm (14th June 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Or just get a good read ;o)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Murdochs-Pir.../dp/B009VA1NVU

current special offer from Amazon at 2.37£, really cheap ;o)), probably to be sure everybody reads it.

TS

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by toysoft View Post
    lol TS you had a visit from the heavies yet?
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by toysoft View Post
    Or just get a good read ;o)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Murdochs-Pir.../dp/B009VA1NVU

current special offer from Amazon at 2.37£, really cheap ;o)), probably to be sure everybody reads it.

TS
    I read a review of it once, the reviewer reckons the author has a good imagination!

Anyone here read it ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Anyone here read it ?
    The book that is not the review.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    There is no disputing that L** G******* was paid by NDS to run the web site. What is being disputed is whether the site was publishing hacking info and OnDigital codes. The web site and its database may no longer be available
    Lucky the web has the 'wayback machine'

http://web.archive.org/web/200104150...n/ultimate.cgi

Which clearly show the hacking forums, funny the sky one says for educational purposes only whereas the others don't.

Thanks to Rhinoz

BigBird (15th June 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Lucky the web has the 'wayback machine'

http://web.archive.org/web/200104150...n/ultimate.cgi

Which clearly show the hacking forums, funny the sky one says for educational purposes only whereas the others don't.
    The trouble is that the threads themselves are not archived. Don't know how relevant as evidence a forum called 'OnDigital File Downloads' would be without the pages showing what was available for download. (">

Thanks
    Karma Level

If they can find a murderer guilty of murder without finding a body then I'm sure they could find NDS guilty of hosting hacking files that are no longer there

As you can tell law isn't my strong point but the theory is there!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast