Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default 9/11 False Flag Conspiracy - Finally Solved (Names, Connections, Motives)

Thanks to AP0ll0UK

Robbo (20th July 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: 9/11 False Flag Conspiracy - Finally Solved (Names, Connections, Motives)

I got 2.5 minutes in and couldn't watch any more.

It's too sloppy. If you wanted to bury a secret, there are easier ways to do it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: 9/11 False Flag Conspiracy - Finally Solved (Names, Connections, Motives)

I don't think everything is as black and white as this suggests. However, I do think that it raises some thought interesting points.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    I got 2.5 minutes in and couldn't watch any more.

It's too sloppy. If you wanted to bury a secret, there are easier ways to do it.
    2 minutes more than me

Thanks
    Karma Level

I lasted 2mins.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the truth is yet to come out. One thought I cant seem to work out is if we saw 2 planes crash into the twin towers, how come they wont show a plane crashing into the pentagon. It has to be one of the most secure buildings in the US? Another disturbing fact is that if the Twin towers and building 7 collapsed on that terrible day, why hasn't any building codes been altered to any new high rise buildings to stop a total collapse happening within hours of the incident?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the truth is yet to come out. One thought I cant seem to work out is if we saw 2 planes crash into the twin towers, how come they wont show a plane crashing into the pentagon. It has to be one of the most secure buildings in the US? Another disturbing fact is that if the Twin towers and building 7 collapsed on that terrible day, why hasn't any building codes been altered to any new high rise buildings to stop a total collapse happening within hours of the incident?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by billynoguts View Post
    You've pretty much hit the nail on the head for me with regards to the plane that crashed into the Pentagon. The fact that it took years and several FOI requests before any kind of video was released showing a plane hitting the pentagon rings alarms bells. The videos that were released were utter shit. Not withstanding the fact that it would have been virtually imposible for even the best of pilots to get that plane to hit its mark. Plus the complete lack of a plane and plane impact zone 'before' the front of the pentagon building collapsed. We saw from other events that day that when a plane crashes into a building at high speed, it leaves a scar, an outline, not a few broken windows. Then there's the contradicting eyewitness reports about what type of plane actually flew into the building - the list goes on. But this event and lack of evidence brings the whole days event's into question in my mind.

With regards to buildings, I've seen a video somewhere that goes into this in a lot of detail. It shows NISTs original report on what happened until the scientific and enginering community challenged this and then NIST came up with an alternative which apparently made less sense. Regardless, the evidence shouldn't have been sold off to India as scrap with left behind to analyse.

If you're interested in this kind of thing, I'd suggest watching the 'Loose Change' films along with Mike Ruppert's 'Truth & Lies of 9/11' and then do your own reading. The first Loose Change movie is very specilative but as the series progresses, they tend to stick to the facts more. Regardless of whether you think there might be some truth in it, or whether you laugh at it and think it's total bollocks, it'll be entertaining regardless of which side of the fence your own!

I quit doing my own research about this years ago. I often ended up with more questions than answers that neither the official story or the conspiracy theories could answer. I came to the conclusion that what we had been told officially wasn't 100% fact and wouldn't have stood up in a court of law. Alas, the court of law took place behind closed doors and was never and probably will never be revealed.

Like I said, the video above doesn't fill in all the gaps for me. It raises some interesting points, and also highlights some stuff that I didn't know about.

One thing that I did latch onto after being interested in 9/11 for a lot of years was Mike Ruppert. Very interesting guy. Very intelligent. Pieced together a lot of different things through his investigative journalism and has written papers about how things work in the world - all very well sourced I would like to add, not the normal Alex Jones style conspiracy theory stuff. He's done various lectures [available on YouTube] , written a couple of books, did a very good documentary called 'Collapse' and taught me a lot about Peak Oil. The only thing I can say about Peak Oil is that when it happens, we're all Fucked - that should be a completely different thread though.