Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Shit Horse manure on the streets

Was out drinking in Piccadilly this afternoon, and walking down several of the Mews there was a shit load of horse manure down many of the streets.

It would appear there was a riding school or somesuch nonsense in the middle of London Town.

In any case, not one of the riders loitering by the entrance to the establishment made any effort to clear this shit up

There was a LOT of it too. Now if a dog had dropped one tiny little nugget and been seen, I'm sure a hefty fine would be in place.

I don't care if you have to keep stopping and getting off to pick it up...shit is shit ffs.

hoity toity fuckers

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Horse manure on the streets

Dog shit is hazardous to health, can make you go blind if you get it in your eyes etc. As horses are vegetarians their shit is harmless.

As a side note, you shouldn't compost carni/omni shit but herivore shit is fine.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Shit happens!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    As horses are vegetarians their shit is harmless.
    Complete shite

Horses should be made to wear some sort of nappy or bag type of thing to stop their shit dropping on the road - or be forced to only be ride round the fields ffs, it is disgusting
    Last edited by prezzy; 3rd October 2010 at 11:27 PM. Reason: spelling . . .

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    Complete shite
    OK, so not totally harmless, but relatively harmless in comparison to dog shit, that's why it's not a good comparison.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    OK, so not totally harmless, but relatively harmless in comparison to dog shit, that's why it's not a good comparison.
    Makes more sense

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Complete shite

Horses should be made to wear some sort of nappy or bag type of thing to stop their shit dropping on the road - or be forced to only be ride round the fields ffs, it is disgusting
    They are on Blackpool front as from a few years back, though the council don't seem so hot in enforcing it these days.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tronads View Post
    They are on Blackpool front as from a few years back, though the council don't seem so hot in enforcing it these days.
    They need to sort it round where I live is a joke - loads of beautiful fields and stuff they can ride their horses round but no, they have to go on the roads and drop shit everywhere . . .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quit ya moaning, horses where here first and maybe one day we'll have to rely on them once again.

Plus horse shit is harmless and good for the land. Plus the roads around Piccadilly get cleaned every night.

Go live in India for a few days and have human shit between ya toes

Thanks
    Karma Level

They need to sort it round where I live is a joke - loads of beautiful fields and stuff they can ride their horses round but no, they have to go on the roads and drop shit everywhere . . .
    Horses riders usually have to ride on the roads to get to a field. That's if the field isn't owned by a farmer. One thing I've noticed about living in the countryside is that all the beautiful countryside belongs to farmers. Fucks me off trying to find good places to take the dog out :/ I had more options living in London ffs.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

They should be made to pay tax when they're on the road. If I was riding my motorbike round a corner & hit a big pile of steaming horse shit it would probobally cause me to crash.

Thanks
    Karma Level

At best, it should be classed as litter, and the rider should pick it up.

If you dropped loads of empty crisp packets on the road, you could easily be fined.

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Filthy fucking nags should all be shot. No bastard use to anyone but pikeys like TheFincher.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I sense a lot of jealousy here could horses having big cocks be the real issue here.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by diablos View Post
    I sense a lot of jealousy here could horses having big cocks be the real issue here.
    Police horses have big cunts on them

Thanks
    Karma Level

I fucking hate this as well. Not only do they shit everywhere, they also expect you to slow down when you overtake them.

Fair play if your vehicle isn't as fast as others and they need to overtake, but if your vehicle can't even be overtaken at speed you really need to fuck off. You don't see cyclists complaining about you passing them at speed.

In spring I almost sent an oncoming horse galloping off the road, by slowing down (almost) enough but not noticing a massive pothole. The front wheel made a massive bang right next to the horse and because I was only about a foot or two away from the thing being as it was one of those roads only barely wide enough for two cars to pass it was looking seriously jumpy in the rear-view mirror.

I felt quite bad about it but I shouldn't have been in that position in the first place, the poor thing probably just wanted to run about in the neighbouring fields and this eedjit human was walking it along a really busy and narrow road for some reason.

On the same road I came round a blind corner once and a horse was standing across the road eating grass from the other side with the rider frantically trying to control it and completely failing. Luckily I'm not an idiot and knew this sort of thing tends to happen round that blind corner so I was going slow, but if I'd been Darren Chav in a modified nova I'd probably have been killed by a horse through the windscreen with a dead rider sprawled over the roof. If you managed to lose control of a mechanical vehicle to that extent in such a dangerous way you'd be in trouble with the police ffs.

Back on topic, the horse shit thing has annoyed me for years. Bloody disgusting that they're allowed to just leave it, even in towns where it just becomes a complete mess.
    "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    Horses riders usually have to ride on the roads to get to a field. That's if the field isn't owned by a farmer. One thing I've noticed about living in the countryside is that all the beautiful countryside belongs to farmers. Fucks me off trying to find good places to take the dog out :/ I had more options living in London ffs.
    If your that observant then you would have noticed they clean the shit out of the paddocks and fields where they graze.

If they can fucking do that then they can clean the fucking shit up on the road they leave too.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    At best, it should be classed as litter, and the rider should pick it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    If they can fucking do that then they can clean the fucking shit up on the road they leave too.
    And put it where? Maybe riders should be made carry 60 litre rucksacks on their backs and stop every 100 yards to fill it up

Horse manure is harmless. Moaning fuckers.

You'll then be moaning that a horse is stationary on the road whilst the owner shovels shit in their rucksack.

You know if you live in an area with horses and drive accordingly and not like a cunt. No big deal.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Stop fucking whining you pussy, pick some up and put it in your pockets and give your garden a treat...which has probably got a load of fucking toxic cat crap in it anyway.

W.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Fuck me, get a grip you lot. It's a bit of horse shit big deal!

Dougboy it's more than likely that it came from one of the Army Regiments that are based in London, Wellington Barracks or Chelsea Barracks for example.

When I lived in London and had a garden if I spotted horse shit near my house I'd be out with a bucket and spade.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    One thing I've noticed about living in the countryside is that all the beautiful countryside belongs to farmers. Fucks me off trying to find good places to take the dog out :/ I had more options living in London ffs.
    That beautiful countryside usually serves a purpose, you know growing crops etc.
    There is an extensive network of Public footpaths in this country, check out your local councils website or tourist information centre for more info. Just make sure you keep your dog on a lead if there are any animals in fields though!
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast