Close

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy

Interesting. What are your thoughts on this video? Was the policeman executed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJEvlKKm6og

There are always conspiracy theories at times like this. It's sorting the nonsense from the credible. All I know, is that if it comes from the mouth of Western media, it's probably bullshit.

5 Thanks given to Geko

beaconboy (13th January 2015),  C3Grimmy (13th January 2015),  Robbo (16th January 2015),  stevo25 (12th January 2015),  WRATH OF BOD (13th January 2015)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy

Wow !

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Interesting thoughts.

A 7.62mm round to the head will cause one hell of a hole I can tell you, fired enough to know what the end result looks like.

But a cover up, come on!

Here is a ballistics test of a 7.62mm round.

Last edited by Realist; 12th January 2015 at 10:45 PM.
    I’m alive and kicking yeh baby.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The video, typically of any conspiracy theorist, only addressed a specific situation. If fails to look at all aspects of angle and more importantly, exactly where the exit was. For example; if the exit wound was through the head and directly against the pavement, then the pavement would stop the exit hole from "exploding out" the way Realist's video shows.
    I do like to look at different aspects from these type f theorists, but ultimately, the agenda they have is always biased in such a way that they will always be the crocks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Interesting thoughts.

A 7.62mm round to the head will cause one hell of a hole I can tell you, fired enough to know what the end result looks like.

But a cover up, come on!

Here is a ballistics test of a 7.62mm round.

you talk some pish dude )

Thanks
    Karma Level

So what he is not really dead ?? Where is he living it up with lord luken or in Brazil with Hitler ..pass me the tin foil some one

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by wijit View Post
    The video, typically of any conspiracy theorist, only addressed a specific situation. If fails to look at all aspects of angle and more importantly, exactly where the exit was. For example; if the exit wound was through the head and directly against the pavement, then the pavement would stop the exit hole from "exploding out" the way Realist's video shows.
    I do like to look at different aspects from these type f theorists, but ultimately, the agenda they have is always biased in such a way that they will always be the crocks.
    His head is not on the ground when the shot is fired. Let's think about Newton's 3rd law of motion "every action is attended by an equal and opposite reaction", I see no reaction from his head or any part of his body when the shot is fired.
    What I find even more strange is that the muzzle of the rifle does not appeared to be aimed at his head when the shot is fired.
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Been looking into this more. The Policeman was reportedly shot in the leg, in the video you can see him rolling about, clutching his leg. He then takes his right hand off his leg and raises it palm front to the camera, and it shows no signs of blood.

http://t.co/GIvgrCwJaF

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01...ie-to-me-once/

I read this morning that the Police Commisioner involved in the investigation the shootings has now commited sucide. This whole thing stinks!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/police-...ackout/5424149
    Last edited by tombott; 13th January 2015 at 12:12 PM. Reason: added additonal links

3 Thanks given to tombott

C3Grimmy (13th January 2015),  DJ OD (13th January 2015),  GTI (13th January 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

We all love a good conspiracy BUT to be honest I think this thread is a tad disrespectful to those who DID die in Paris last week. Even if the cop on the ground turns up alive like Bobby Ewing walking out the shower....What does it prove?
    A whole bunch of people were murdered in Paris last week. We think we know who done it, We also think we know why. I think too many people are relying on their call of duty experience when viewing these pictures. This is just IMHO btw.

Thanks to DavidF

C3Grimmy (13th January 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

why was there no Traffic on the Roads????
    ps I have been to Paris & the roads are all very busy

Thanks to C3Grimmy

tombott (13th January 2015)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

What part of the above was piss M8 all I did was post a ballistics video and state "But a cover up, come on!".

Quote Originally Posted by plug1 View Post
    you talk some pish dude )
    I’m alive and kicking yeh baby.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    We all love a good conspiracy BUT to be honest I think this thread is a tad disrespectful to those who DID die in Paris last week. Even if the cop on the ground turns up alive like Bobby Ewing walking out the shower....What does it prove?
    A whole bunch of people were murdered in Paris last week. We think we know who done it, We also think we know why. I think too many people are relying on their call of duty experience when viewing these pictures. This is just IMHO btw.
    I am not disputing the fact that people died, but I am disputing the footage that we have been shown.

Thanks to tombott

piggzy (13th January 2015)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tombott View Post
    I am not disputing the fact that people died, but I am disputing the footage that we have been shown.

me two its a con !

Thanks
    Karma Level

The first casualty of war is always the truth. Let's not forget that these cunts also killed Diana (RIP)
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar View Post
    So what he is not really dead ?? Where is he living it up with lord luken or in Brazil with Hitler ..pass me the tin foil some one
    Who knows where he is or isn't. Not saying I believe it, just thought it was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    We all love a good conspiracy BUT to be honest I think this thread is a tad disrespectful to those who DID die in Paris last week.

Seriously.....! Why are their lives more important than others that we talk about on here? 911 Conspiracy theories aren't disrespectful? Iraqi war talk isn't disrespectful? Posting hacked cell phone pics or ex girlfriend pics isn't disrespectful?
    Is it okay when newspapers or news outlets report on it? Is it okay when they show grieving family members at funerals?
    I have no qualms posting this and if at the next horrific atrocity I found a similar conspiracy theory, as long as it was within the rules, I'd post it again.

I see a lot of people rubbishing the video... But no-one has an explanation to the points the guy raised. Realest posted the most credible rebuttal. But as tombott has said, it doesn't quite convince me. I'd be more believing if the conspiracy theorist had used video software to hide the blood.

Quote Originally Posted by tombott View Post

This is how I feel. I also hate how Politicians use the deaths as a political tool. Now... That is disrespectful. They don't feel compassion.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Seriously.....! Why are their lives more important than others that we talk about on here? 911 Conspiracy theories aren't disrespectful? Iraqi war talk isn't disrespectful? Posting hacked cell phone pics or ex girlfriend pics isn't disrespectful?
    Is it okay when newspapers or news outlets report on it? Is it okay when they show grieving family members at funerals?
    I have no qualms posting this and if at the next horrific atrocity I found a similar conspiracy theory, as long as it was within the rules, I'd post it again.
    I have no qualms with anything you post. I just think 1. It's too early and 2. What if true does it prove ?
    Does it prove that we are all easily led media sheep ? I knew that already anyway.
    Even if we/you/they anybody had waited until after the funerals were over...or even started then it would have been a bit more palatable IMHO.
    I deplore the MSM with a vengeance, I would have thought my posting history would maybe hint at that. I also think the stuff that the MSM get upto is bloody deplorable and also illegal. I am not closed to discussion on the topic of this thread.....I really just think it is a bit early.....These posts were appearing online the day the attack happened ffs. If it was a false flag op or whatever they are called....they made a huge cnut of it didn't they. But I suppose "they" get their way as usual as that is another % of people who think muslims/islam is all bad. (Not aimed at you btw) Oh and also our respective governments get to push through some more laws on the back of this that attack all our freedoms....and if you dare criticise they will just hack your emails/phone anyway lol.

2 Thanks given to DavidF

Ashley (13th January 2015),  Geko (13th January 2015)  

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

plz keep on topic without going off thread

thanx

Thanks
    Karma Level

The video and what they say seems very convincing imho

Does look like they completely miss. Was he already wounded? Did he die from injuries already sustained and the Media is hyping it e.t.c

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have to say when i first saw the video o nthe day it happened, i wondered why there was no blood when they showed that incident. I'm glad i'm not the only who thought it. I just assumed he died of other injuries. Have the police or officials actually stated he died from a gun shot to the head or actually sustained one?

I'm sure the media have over dramatised or made their own rash interpretation of this bit though.
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry

Thanks
    Karma Level

What I what to know is .... What where you shooting realist , sat dishes ..

or or where you trying to shoot down hotbird on 19e ., pmsl
    Last edited by plug1; 13th January 2015 at 09:48 PM. Reason: I'm pissed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast